Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

For all new members:  Please take time and start a new thread to introduce yourselves and maybe post a pic or two of your ride or rides. Especially if you have questions about anything.  That way, we'll be sure to see it and can answer you faster.  

All of us would like to get to know more about you. 

So welcome, and post up!  We're all family here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello forum from a new member in Texas.

Signed up an account at Adams Polishes then filled up the cart. Waiting on a Mystery box release and then next big discount to follow thru with purchase.

Hello forum from a new member in Texas.

Signed up an account at Adams Polishes then filled up the cart. Waiting on a Mystery box release and then next big discount to follow thru with purchase.

Dang it, you just missed the 20% off, but they have sales a lot, don't worry, probably july 4th will be their next one

Who needs a sale when mystery boxes are about to drop any day now, that in itself is a sale!

Dang it, you just missed the 20% off, but they have sales a lot, don't worry, probably july 4th will be their next one

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum. Have found Adam's products to be excellent overall. The instructional videos have been very helpful to me.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum. Have found Adam's products to be excellent overall. The instructional videos have been very helpful to me.

Thanks!

Hello from Allentown. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Newbies..........please start your own thread in the New Member forum and really introduce yourselves. That way, we can welcome you all, get to know you a little better, and not miss anyone.  Plus, pictures of your rides are always a bonus!! 

To everyone........WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :welcomebanner: