Customer Service 866.965.0400
Adam

Welcome and Thank You!

I swear there is a parrot on this forum I just can't place my finger on it .

Ok buddy :thumbsup:

Hello all, Welcome to the forum. Just want to say Hi to everyone as I am new here.

For all new members:  Please take time and start a new thread to introduce yourselves and maybe post a pic or two of your ride or rides. Especially if you have questions about anything.  That way, we'll be sure to see it and can answer you faster.  

All of us would like to get to know more about you. 

So welcome, and post up!  We're all family here.

Hi from Oregon, I have had great success with Americana Wax and Brillient Glaze and plan to learn all that I can about the other fine Adam's products!

Hello forum from a new member in Texas.

Signed up an account at Adams Polishes then filled up the cart. Waiting on a Mystery box release and then next big discount to follow thru with purchase.

Hello forum from a new member in Texas.

Signed up an account at Adams Polishes then filled up the cart. Waiting on a Mystery box release and then next big discount to follow thru with purchase.

Dang it, you just missed the 20% off, but they have sales a lot, don't worry, probably july 4th will be their next one

Who needs a sale when mystery boxes are about to drop any day now, that in itself is a sale!

Dang it, you just missed the 20% off, but they have sales a lot, don't worry, probably july 4th will be their next one

Hello Adam.......bought my first detail bucket from you in Auburn ,IN your first year in business. Have used Adam's products exclusively during that time on all my cars. Top notch stuff. Thanks .......Bill

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum. Have found Adam's products to be excellent overall. The instructional videos have been very helpful to me.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the forum. Have found Adam's products to be excellent overall. The instructional videos have been very helpful to me.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Hello from Allentown. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Been using Adams products since joining the Manitoba Mustang club.  Looking for a distributor in Calgary Alberta as I have relocated and running low on stock.  

Hello,

From Santa Clara, California. I have the Eco All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray & Visco Clay. What are the steps to get baked in bird poop with rock pebbles off of my vehicle?

Check in from eastvale corona, ca I think I posted else where my bad, I’m new to this. Here to learn about the Adams way ha.