Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

Hi! I am Nick, I am from Maryland. I just started using Adams products this spring/summer, but have been detailing cars for quite some time. Starting to convert my entire detailing stable to Adams products. The addiction bit fast with some of the basic products, now I have to have it all!

Look forward to trading tips and chatting with everyone in the forums,

Nick

Hi from Detroit new old school member here. I've been using griots and jax wax products for years and was recently turned on to Adams when I bought my new truck. My chevy dealer gave me an exterior cleaning kit by Adams sold at gm dealers. Fell in love with the detail spray right away. 

You know the rest of the story....been buying new Adams products ever since to replace the griots stuff. Some of the Jax stuff will stay in the arsenal though, we go way back lol. Anyway one mystery bucket and a "few" orders later I'm a new Adams convert. I have three shipments in transit as I type this. And two more 3.5 mystery buckets on the way as well ordered last night at 2am. I got it bad man!

I'll post some pics when I get it all organized. Currently building a new pole barn. The Adams bottles look slightly out of place on my griots bottle racks. Which by the way are much lighter gage than the Adams bottle holders I ordered last week. The Adams bottle racks and sk holders are VERY high quality. Both blow the griot equivalent out of the water wish I'd found them years ago. 

Anyway thanks Adams for the great products. 

Good Morning Everyone,

Brandon here. I think a Facebook ad got me onto Adam's Polishes. I started with a mystery box. I believe I was sent the 4 Bottle Bag Kit with Interior Detail Spray swapped in instead of Car Shampoo. My next purchase was a 15MM mystery kit. I received quite a few things with this box. I did notice that I was sent 4" pads with this polisher which are the incorrect ones so hopefully I can get that resolved. If not, I will just have to order the correct pads. 

I love a clean car. Unfortunately, my vehicles are beyond saving. I can use them to practice though and keep them as shiny as possible. I am looking to start a side business detailing cars and I will have a nice car to keep beautiful soon. I look forward to absorbing as much knowledge as possible. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!  New to the forum, AND to Adams!  Loving both too.  I got turned on to Adams polish and waxes by a few recommendations from folks at the National Corvette Museum, and both my brother and I recently tried some of your products.  We are both VERY impressed and very satisfied!. 

Both my brother and I like keeping all of our vehicles spotless.  For example, we've been boating all of our lives, and for the last  20 years of so we've run in poker runs for offshore performance boats, and everywhere we go folks would ask is if the boat is new.  The last one, 30' Skater Catamaran, was 11 years old when it sold this past spring, and no one could believe it was not new!  That's pride of ownership.  I wish we had known about and tried the Adams line of products on the boat before it sold.   We treat our cars and trucks the same, and Adams will only make it easier for us now.  ? 

Along with drag racing a 1982 Pontiac Grand Prix with a big cube small block in it,  my "fun" street car is a 2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition, and my brother's fun car is a spanking new 2019 Corvette Z06.  We participated in the Corvette Engine Build Experience in Bowling Green KY, hosted by the museum.  What an awesome experience!  Building his engine, and then seeing it installed into his new Z06 with the nameplate stating "Handbuilt by Gary and Ron" was the icing on the cake.      

Anyway, glad to have found out about Adams products, and this forum.  Looks like it going to be a nice relationship!  ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, adenino said:

just joined the forum.  Spring is around the corner in the Great White North and looking forward to trying my Adams products on my black Benz.

Hello to everybody!!

Welcome! Consider posting your own individual intro (same "New Member" forum, create a new topic. That way you can be more properly welcomed...and you can post some pics of the Benz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to using these forums for all my random detail thoughts and questions, and hopefully help others out. Also thank you for making such outstanding products! the ceramics are my favorite!

Edited by ShadowBrookeShine

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cskipgo said:

Hello!  Just joined after searching all over the web on best car care.  Excited to get my order and begin working on my cars!

Welcome, Skip! Post an individual intro on the forums, as well, so we can properly welcome you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  I am just starting out. What do you recommend for my new vehicle?  Less than 3k miles and it suffered over 10k in hail damage.  I have a new roof and new hood and every panel was touched for pdr.    The interior has some smudge marks from all the handling, what product do you recommend to clean spots on headliner?  It is a 2019 jeep Cherokee.   Also, what are the steps to protecting the paint. I used the paint sealer, but I think I may have missed steps. 

1 hour ago, Jeepgirlpsu said:

Hi!  I am just starting out. What do you recommend for my new vehicle?  Less than 3k miles and it suffered over 10k in hail damage.  I have a new roof and new hood and every panel was touched for pdr.    The interior has some smudge marks from all the handling, what product do you recommend to clean spots on headliner?  It is a 2019 jeep Cherokee.   Also, what are the steps to protecting the paint. I used the paint sealer, but I think I may have missed steps. 

Welcome! Lots of recommendations, but you should post your own individual intro (click "start a new topic" in top right corner of the New Member forum) so we can focus on your questions and not hijack this thread... Till then!

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Bigredchevy14 said:

Hey y’all! I am Chuck and new to this forum. I look forward to reading/learning/chatting. Thank you in advance for help from everyone

Hey, Chuck! Post your own intro thread on thisnsame forum so we can properly welcome you!!

• 4 weeks later...

New to site, as "punkinhead", old guy user of Adams products, always looking to learn. Growing up poor, don't take nothing for granted, learned early on how to keep my cars running good, then eventually learned how to keep them looking good. Still at it at 68 years old, much nicer cars these days, got plenty of time since retirement, and still a lot to learn.