Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

Yeah, that is a great memory........Also remember Classic carwax. It had absolutely no cleaning capability. But after you spent 6 hours (minimum) washing / cleaning your car and then 2 hours applying the Classic Wax boy were you proud ( and the 66 Vette shiney)....Am I dating myself ?!??:hi:

Hey Rad! The avatar looks great! When did you add the hash marks? I hadn't seen them before. They look real nice.............. a nice contrast on the orange.

Keep it shiny!!:burnout:

Brother Starry put them on some 6 weeks ago at Grabiak. Do you know him? He also does the clear bra application. Boy does he know Vette lore.

I can't say I know him. I'll be calling him though to see if I can get the clear bra put on my Impala. It should be interesting to talk to him. Your car looks great. Looks like I'll have to polish mine up even harder for those car shows this year to even compete with yours! :2thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying. Been shopping day and night for a vette. I hope to have it nailed down by spring. Just in time for a complete detail.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The nice thing about shopping for corvettes is almost every one you see is for sale...... for a price. :D

I'm trying. Been shopping day and night for a vette. I hope to have it nailed down by spring. Just in time for a complete detail.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey N-lord there have to be some good deals out there at present although now is the time where prices might start to increase. There are tons of Vettes on dealer lots and floor plans have to be killing them. I know the dealersahip I work for pays about $5-600 per month per Z06 or at least so I'm told. Now sick 'em:cheers:

• 9 months later...

Hi guy's i'm a detailer from the lovely twin islands of trinidad & tobago,

i hope to be posting some of my work here soon to show you all

what's happening down here in the caribbean.

We don't have adam's products down here but i'll be looking into

bringing some soon to try them out :pc:

Hi guy's i'm a detailer from the lovely twin islands of trinidad & tobago,

i hope to be posting some of my work here soon to show you all

what's happening down here in the caribbean.

We don't have adam's products down here but i'll be looking into

bringing some soon to try them out :pc:

drippinwelcum.gif

Why don't you go start your own New Member Thread. :2thumbs: