Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

I just tried some of your new products and wow! I'm hooked, the wax detailer and h20 guard and gloss are the best I've ever ever used, simply amazing, please keep up the good products, I'm hooked for life on your products !

• 1 month later...

I haven't tried any of Your products yet, but after watching all the videos and the details to detailing I'm SOLD!!!

I'm very anxious in trying some of this stuff out. This Forum is packed full of great tips and experts that its a fail safe.

I have a 2015 Toyota Tundra with a beautiful, (Blue Ribbon Metallic) that I would like to keep that way.

I'm very impressed and looking forward to being a member.  

Hello all! Thought I would chime in on this rainy day in Ct. Have been doing "Auto Paint Rejuvenation" Since 1969. Thought if I can help anyone with their "Rotary skills" I am here for the asking!  I can share what has worked for me the last four decades. Ninety percent of the cars I polish are black. I do a lot of car wash marred cars. Be well! PS. Please bear with my forum skills, they leave much to be desired.  Search: "Auto Polishing"  I should come up. 

Hello all! Thought I would chime in on this rainy day in Ct. Have been doing "Auto Paint Rejuvenation" Since 1969. Thought if I can help anyone with their "Rotary skills" I am here for the asking!  I can share what has worked for me the last four decades. Ninety percent of the cars I polish are black. I do a lot of car wash marred cars. Be well! PS. Please bear with my forum skills, they leave much to be desired.  Search: "Auto Polishing"  I should come up. 

Welcome to the forum Ben!

Do you only use a rotary, or do you finish with a random orbital?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New to the forum. Here's my ride. Trying to keep her as beautiful as possible as often as possible.

Black is brutal. lol

Have almost bought one of everything you guys sell. Tried a few so far and love the results!

15256cd0-7a0c-48e0-8fb7-2c916554de41_zps

Welcome Cato!  You've come to the right place!   :welcomebanner:

And that's one sharp truck you got there!  

New to the forum. Here's my ride. Trying to keep her as beautiful as possible as often as possible.

Black is brutal. lol

Have almost bought one of everything you guys sell. Tried a few so far and love the results!

Black is definitely brutal when you live in New England. I bought a black Raptor in Maine and when I finally traded it in for a white 4Runner, I was pleasantly surprised with how much less work it took to keep clean. But black looks the best when clean, for sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just registered. Have spent a few $$$ the past week or so on Adam's products, so I figured I could come here to see what I can learn. Auto detailing is a constantly evolving process & I like to fine tune my regimen. I own a pair of 2002 Trans Ams that I cannot keep clean enough. Hence my username. My values are first & foremost, GOD, who is above & beyond all, followed by maintaining my good health & my cars. Also throw music in the bunch. I'm mainly a 'hard' rocker. 

• 2 months later...

New to the forum and Adam's.

I ordered a ceramic coating kit and was wondering if it is safe on headlights.

I have a 2017 Ford Raptor.

Thanks

It is safe for headlights. As always with ceramic coatings, prep is key before application.

Posts some pictures of the truck. We've had a few people join the forum who have picked up'17 Raptors.

Edited by SumBeach35

Adam-

I just wanted to thank you for the line of products you have.

The latest one I'm trying is the H2O G&G.

It did a wonderful job on my M3, so yesterday I put it on my 97 GT and I'm so happy with the look and that's why I'm here to share my story.

My daughter and I used to go to Reno's "Hot August Nights" every year and drool over all the beautiful classic cars. It was there that I was introduced to Adam's Car Detail spray, and now I buy it by the gallons.

I've also added many more of your products to my car cleaning/waxing supplies since those days, and a couple of times when people walk past my place they've asked me what I use and I turn them onto your postcard. So hopefully they're now using your line of products.

I'm attaching a picture of my 97 Mustang w/137K miles and original paint, so others can see with little effort what their car can look like.

Thanks Adampost-15593-0-59316600-1486924091_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only recently discovered Adam's Polishes. You all did a great job of meeting the public at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale and since then I have ordered twice. My swirl killer is getting a workout in the garage in prep my cars for warmer weather. Thanks for the videos! I had one vehicle vandalized late last year and so I am working on bringing it back. Appreciate all of the info on using your products!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Evening everyone. Been going to Car washes for years, wasting my $$$$ only to come home and be so mad as they do such a terrible job. I have decided i will finally learn how to wash my own Jeep but i see there is so much to learn which is why i am here. I think Bianca from Adams already had enough of me calling to ask ?'s. I am Larry and novice at car washing. I am thinking about buying the daily driver kit and foam gun. (Foam gun for hose or power washer) which do you recommend? I thought of buying the $65 mystery bucket also. Any help i would love to hear

Larry,

Welcome to the forum, if you are full of questions you can go to the video section and watch all the videos on how to use adams products. They do offer a lot of great information.

As for the mystery bucket, that's a great choice to start off with and you can also buy a couple of mystery boxes before with your bucket and maybe you'll end up up lots a cool new adams products, just make sure if you want something specifically to buy it and don't be disappointed. It's the luck of the draw when you buy the mystery boxes.

Good Luck, Joe

Good Evening everyone. Been going to Car washes for years, wasting my $$$$ only to come home and be so mad as they do such a terrible job. I have decided i will finally learn how to wash my own Jeep but i see there is so much to learn which is why i am here. I think Bianca from Adams already had enough of me calling to ask ?'s. I am Larry and novice at car washing. I am thinking about buying the daily driver kit and foam gun. (Foam gun for hose or power washer) which do you recommend? I thought of buying the $65 mystery bucket also. Any help i would love to hear

I would talk to Ryan, he will not get mad and has tons of great advice!!

The mystery boxes/buckets are a great way to start and then fill in the gaps later.

I would recommend checking out the videos on YouTube, lots of information there!!

I swear there is a parrot on this forum I just can't place my finger on it .

I would talk to Ryan, he will not get mad and has tons of great advice!!

The mystery boxes/buckets are a great way to start and then fill in the gaps later.

I would recommend checking out the videos on YouTube, lots of information there!!