Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Need your feedback on bottle size!

Sprayer bottle size  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Sprayer bottle size

• Upgrade to 20-24oz
    • Stick with 16oz
    • Other (please specify below in a post)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are kicking around a few ideas right now and need to tap into our most valuable resource - you!

If you had the option of going with larger spray bottles, say 20-24oz, would you prefer it? Less need to refill, not worrying about running out half way through a detail, etc.

Bigger bottle? YES! One that when you drop it 3 feet doesn't break the trigger assembly would be nice too...:o lol

• 3 weeks later...
My $.02 is that the 16 oz bottle is a good size. A bigger, full bottle might get to be a little heavy and unwieldy when doing things like clay bar. Go ahead, call me a weakling... :D

:iagree:except for the weakling part. heh,heh,seriously,16 oz. is fine for me, when low, I tap the gallon jug, but I can see the utility of a bigger bottle also.

I already use 24/32 ounce bottles with the high volume sprayers, they just say Home Depot or Lowes on the bottle instead of the product name. I just attach a label so I can identify what the product is easily. Since I RARELY ever buy detail spray, APC, carpet cleaner or other similar high use products in less than a gallon (unless it is the first time I use the product) due to saving in bulk, whether the product comes in 16/20/28/32 or whatever other size doesn't really matter to me. Other than the initial purchase when I try it out, I will probably never buy it in that small of a container again.

Along with the 24/32 ounce bottles I have on the shelf in the garage, I have a 6 (or is it 8?) ounce bottle in the glove compartment with a few micro fiber towels for bird turds or if while sitting at a light I notice the interior windows could use a touch up.