Customer Service 866.965.0400

Getting out iced tea stains

IMADreamer

Question

There's a running joke in my family that if you let my Mom drink in your car you'll be cleaning up spilled drink that night. Well while preparing for Sunday dinner today my Dad mentioned there are some mysterious ice tea stains in the cloth front seat of his car. Any tips on getting it out?

10 answers to this question

There's a running joke in my family that if you let my Mom drink in your car you'll be cleaning up spilled drink that night. Well while preparing for Sunday dinner today my Dad mentioned there are some mysterious ice tea stains in the cloth front seat of his car. Any tips on getting it out?

Have fun

This is Mrs. Rich.:hi:

Mix some warm water, white vinegar, and dish soap together and blot it out working from the outside in. You need to get at it as soon as possible because the longer it sits, the harder it will be to take out. Use a clean white cloth, and once you get it out, then use another clean damp cloth and some cold water to blot out the soap.

Hope that helps.

The Dow bathroom cleaner with scrubbing bubbles works wonders on carpet, seats, etc.

Slightly dampen the area that needs cleaning with water

Spray area with scrubbing bubbles and let it sit for about a minute

Use a soft bristled brush to scrub the area and then use a soft towel to dry