Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

Adam

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Posting a rant on our forum will not get the problem handled immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

:2thumbs:

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Posting a rant on our forum will not get the problem handled immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

I said it before and I will say it over and over again, Adams Polishes's customer service is second to non. Any issue I need3e resolution to was always fixed immediately and with a "Sorry" and we moved on. I will say, this did not happen often but things do happen, and some of those times it was my error. The customer service department still apologized which was not necessary. This, along with the fantastic products and excellent advise on the forum has turned me into a repeat customer that will last long time. Also, my detail knowledge base has grown 1000% with the help of Adam, Ashley, Steve and before Jason. No question was a bad question with them. Basically, they are just good people. Thanks Adams Team!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I said it before and I will say it over and over again, Adams Polishes's customer service is second to non. Any issue I need3e resolution to was always fixed immediately and with a "Sorry" and we moved on. I will say, this did not happen often but things do happen, and some of those times it was my error. The customer service department still apologized which was not necessary. This, along with the fantastic products and excellent advise on the forum has turned me into a repeat customer that will last long time. Also, my detail knowledge base has grown 1000% with the help of Adam, Ashley, Steve and before Jason. No question was a bad question with them. Basically, they are just good people. Thanks Adams Team!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am with you also.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

No problem at all with the product.  I had a problem with the first two order attempts, as I tried ordering through an Amazon vendor, and then a 2nd vendor (not on Amazon).  Both of those experiences were awful and I will contact you via email rather than go off on a rant publicly.  After those 2 attempts, I placed my order direct through  Adamspolishes.com and I was VERY happy with the entire order process and fast delivery.  So THANK YOU, kudos to Adamspolishes.com and I'll be sending you that email.

I had an issue but I guess that's what happens when you order on a weekend. Ordered 24th not fulfilled until Thursday following which was the 30th gonna get it tomorrow may 5 th. I emailed orders and Ben kindly got back to me saying some things were out of stock so that was the delay. If a product is out of stock it should say that on site.this would alleviate anxiety. I know it saves ship charges instead of shipping twice . But whatever nothing wrong with products no complaints there.

• 2 years later...

When I call this number 

I get its out of service what am I doing wrong.  Im not calling from the US.  Im trying to follow up on my order status but havent hand any luck reaching anyone through email im sure everyone is busy with the holidays that just past 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am having the same issue what did you do? 

On 11/30/2017 at 10:50 AM, rexxy said:

When I call this number 

I get its out of service what am I doing wrong.  Im not calling from the US.  Im trying to follow up on my order status but havent hand any luck reaching anyone through email im sure everyone is busy with the holidays that just past 

On 1/29/2019 at 10:28 AM, Mustangmark said:

I am having the same issue what did you do? 

Hi there, are you calling from Canada by chance? Our toll free number unfortunately does not work in some parts of Canada. We also just updated our whole phone system at the office earlier this week, so we were working out a few bugs still.

Our Customer Service Hours by phone are currently 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time Monday through Friday, and 9AM - 2PM Mountain Time on Saturday.

We're fairly caught up on emails at the moment, so if you've emailed us, make sure to double check your spam or junk folder that a response may not have been filtered there.

Our Direct Office number is 720-473-7100, but please note that international calling fees may apply if you are outside of the United States.

• 8 months later...

I understand, this forum is not a place to complain about customer service issue's.  I truly get it.  

And I'm guilty of not using the phone.  I've grown to hate the phone, that's my problem.

But I have emailed Adam's about several issue's over the last month, and I've received a response to none of them.  It's not a spam folder issue, as I have corresponded with them successfully before.

And secondly, I'm concerned about the general lack of quality on some of the hardware I've purchased.  They are functional, there is nothing inherently "wrong" with them.  They just lack the quality that I feel Adam's has invested so much in building their reputation upon.  I see an  immense amount of effort put into building the Adams brand.  Very, very successfully, I might add.  I spent more on Adam's products for my truck the first year, then I did on FUEL!!!  This is a company who truly has convinced me to open my wallet, for quality products.  Why P--- that away on a cheap vacuum?  Or other foreign made tools that fail prematurely?

It's a not a problem with a specific product, my post is a question of what is the Adam's ethos?

I repeat, I am a HUGE fan of the company.  I am in awe of the development of new products, of the way they work, and of the marketing through instructional videos, etc.

But it seems like customer service is somewhat letting the company down.  Sorry, but I'm a customer, and email is my preference.  It's offered as a route to solve issues.  But they are not responding.  That's an issue. 

8 minutes ago, BWW said:

I understand, this forum is not a place to complain about customer service issue's.  I truly get it.  

And I'm guilty of not using the phone.  I've grown to hate the phone, that's my problem.

But I have emailed Adam's about several issue's over the last month, and I've received a response to none of them.  It's not a spam folder issue, as I have corresponded with them successfully before.

And secondly, I'm concerned about the general lack of quality on some of the hardware I've purchased.  They are functional, there is nothing inherently "wrong" with them.  They just lack the quality that I feel Adam's has invested so much in building their reputation upon.  I see an  immense amount of effort put into building the Adams brand.  Very, very successfully, I might add.  I spent more on Adam's products for my truck the first year, then I did on FUEL!!!  This is a company who truly has convinced me to open my wallet, for quality products.  Why P--- that away on a cheap vacuum?  Or other foreign made tools that fail prematurely?

It's a not a problem with a specific product, my post is a question of what is the Adam's ethos?

I repeat, I am a HUGE fan of the company.  I am in awe of the development of new products, of the way they work, and of the marketing through instructional videos, etc.

But it seems like customer service is somewhat letting the company down.  Sorry, but I'm a customer, and email is my preference.  It's offered as a route to solve issues.  But they are not responding.  That's an issue. 

Hi Pete,

I do apologize about that. We try to respond to all emails within 24 hours on weekdays, sometimes it can take longer on weekends or during busy sales and show events. Which email address did you contact us through? Was it orders@adamspolishes.com or to someone direct? It's possible that your emails could be blocked by our filters, but I doubt that is the problem. 

If you would like, you can PM directly on here. I usually handle more of the technical related questions, but I would be happy to assist with any matters. 

As for products that you feel may lack in quality, we try to offer products that are being requested by customers, including new chemicals and updated formulas, as well as detailing accessories, and apparel. Some accessories are very high quality with high price tags, and then we receive feedback that prices are too high. Other accessories, we try to bring in at a more wallet-friendly price point, but may have slightly lower quality - the foam guns are a perfect example of this. It's a balancing act that the Marketing Team works through on a daily basis. If there are any products that you have purchased that you are not completely satisfied, we can initiate a return authorization on them no problem.

Again I am sorry if your emails fell through the cracks, but we will help out however we can.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

• 8 months later...
On 5/26/2009 at 1:23 PM, Adam said:

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

never had a problem or question that the Adams crew did not reply to and make right,

• 3 months later...
On 5/26/2009 at 5:23 PM, Adam said:

I sent over an email today, awaiting response... glad to find this message from the Founder. Thanks @Adam 🙌

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered a cleaning kit and a SK pro micro 2.0 complete kit, the kit was back ordered for 2-4 weeks but got it in 3days later, only problem I had was when I opened my cleaning kit and found car shampoo 1/2 empty and all over the rest of the bucket of chemicals and towels. not a big problem to clean up but quality control should look a little closer when packing things in the bucket.

Thanks Wayne hamlin.

4 hours ago, Wayne Hamlin said:

I ordered a cleaning kit and a SK pro micro 2.0 complete kit, the kit was back ordered for 2-4 weeks but got it in 3days later, only problem I had was when I opened my cleaning kit and found car shampoo 1/2 empty and all over the rest of the bucket of chemicals and towels. not a big problem to clean up but quality control should look a little closer when packing things in the bucket.

Thanks Wayne hamlin.

Call or Email. 

• 1 year later...