Customer Service 866.965.0400

Howdy from Georgia

Nickc0844

Hi Guys,

Nick Carberry from Canton, Georgia. I've had the pleasure of working with Adam, and more importantly, enjoying his friendship/mentorship since 2001. I started my high-end detailing company then using his products, and have had the pleasure of detailing some of Atlanta's elite. In the mix were joining the Adam's team at a variety of shows, at HQ, and at the bar :willy:...once or twice.

I look forward to contributing when time allows and hearing from folks on your use cases.

I successfully sold the majority of my client list in 2006 as I pursued my software sales career, but still detail quite a bit throughout the year. I kept a few of my key clients that keep me busy, as well as my toys:

-2007 Lifted GMC Sierra 1500 (Old pic. w/o new grille)

-2003 Mercedes E500

-2003 Harley VROD

-Jacked up UGA-colored EZ-GO Golf Cart

l_46c15e6f07d3dd4e02183ff065989c7e.jpg

l_1e98f9842fbbab02d0b3745a57963073.jpg

518158465_l.jpg

l_a119df639a16f2b480fd06947d6efcc7.jpg

Hi Nick, Welcome to the forum.

Nice looking vehicles you have there. I've been looking for a cart to keep at the campground on my seasonal site. That is probably a little over kill for me, but cool none the less.:rockon::rockon:

Hi Nick and welcome!

I love your golf cart. That would be cool to cruise around the hood with!

Not sure if you cheer for UGA or them "other" technical guys, but as you can imagine, it's a blast in Athens on Game Day! ;)

Not sure if you cheer for UGA or them "other" technical guys, but as you can imagine, it's a blast in Athens on Game Day! ;)

My daughter attended UGA so I'm a fan by default! Of course the Gators are near and dear to my heart as well!

Ah, well you have my blessing then....until the Gator comment (j/k)...what a pitiful game for us. We looked like the 98th ranked team playing against them. They're our kryptonite I suppose. Needless to say, the beer was good that night!

Nick, welcome to the site.

To those who dont know Nick, he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Adam's. He took some time out of his day to help with some detail tips on my red C5 Z06

Thanks again Nick!

Bart,

Great to see you on here as well!

Brother Cranberry! Thanks for joining here, and lending a hand my friend. Indeed, you and I have attended many shows, and traveled the country together.

Glad to have you here Nick, and why on EARTH do you have so many toys??

WOW!!:glasses:- Adam

Glad to have you here Nick, and why on EARTH do you have so many toys??

WOW!!:glasses:- Adam

You only live life once brotha, and I intend to get everything out of it I can! You gotta do it smart though....0 or very little debt!

....now it's a matter of finding the time to play with them. I share though, so all the friends can come to my sandbox :grouphug:

You only live life once brotha, and I intend to get everything out of it I can! You gotta do it smart though....0 or very little debt!

....now it's a matter of finding the time to play with them. I share though, so all the friends can come to my sandbox :grouphug:

Well, you preservation of capital could quite better than having money in the stock or real estate market these days!