Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

I had a small issue this weekend with the sprayer's on the bottles, not a big thing but I did mention it via an email. Well, Adam's really messed with my mind this afternoon! He called me shortly after placing the email and arranged to get me a few new sprayers for the bottles. WOW! Talk about customer satisfaction. I was just planning on going to the local vendor and purchase some but Adam's took care of it right away. It's very rare to have a company stand behind their products like this and Adam's certainly has my business! Thanks Adam's!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

I don't have email currently since Comcast has overcharged me since last may and I called them to tell them to stick their service up.... And my iPhone won't let me send email via my smtp (can't finger it out), been on the phone for the last 2 hours with Comcast so not really up to that either... So here's my complaint. I ordered stuff last Wednesday it ships monday then my gallon of DS is 3/4 full. I measured it at 110 oz. Seems light. Guess I misinterpreted what they meant by 10% off :lol: haha. AnywAY. That's my tirade. Now to rant At apple for making this phone suck.

I don't have email currently since Comcast has overcharged me since last may and I called them to tell them to stick their service up.... And my iPhone won't let me send email via my smtp (can't finger it out), been on the phone for the last 2 hours with Comcast so not really up to that either... So here's my complaint. I ordered stuff last Wednesday it ships monday then my gallon of DS is 3/4 full. I measured it at 110 oz. Seems light. Guess I misinterpreted what they meant by 10% off :lol: haha. AnywAY. That's my tirade. Now to rant At apple for making this phone suck.

Sounds like maybe the cap was loose and some leaked in shipping. Let Ashley know. She'll make it right. :2thumbs:

I had that happen with my undercarriage spray. And they sent me another bottle. I just hope my order from last week ships soon. I see the pads show on back order now but they did not on Monday. I'm anxious. Finally washed my car for the first time in months and I have the clean bug back. lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I just wanted to know if the new VRT was on back order? I placed an order last Tuesday and it still says it hasn't been shipped. I sent an email Saturday and didn't get a response, I figured you guys are probably just getting hammered with orders.

Hello Kyle,

I personally went thru all the customer service emails from this weekend and don't recall seeing one from you. Shoot me an email with your order number when you have a moment so I can check the status.

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

Also, you can always call if you have a question. We're open for business monday thru friday from 8am -5pm PST. 866-965-0400

No worries Dylan it might have been a problem with my gmail account. I hate the way it groups everything in conversations. I'll shoot you an e-mail, thanks for all your help Dylan! And dude get some sleep! It's midnight and your answering posts? That's unheard of customer service!

• 10 months later...

Would like to add if you have a problem even if its your own drunken user error this company will help. My first experience with ashley on 5/10/11 the only questions about my order change were what made me happy and her personal opinion of what would correct it since she seems very experienced with said product and the business. Caring business like this is why i keep coming back. is it a little more pricey than the other guys? yes, but the customer service and the absolute quality of what has happened to my paint is rediculously awesome and worth it. I think i need aa for staring at my own truck too much:drool:. Man i love black paint again!!!!!:thumbsup:

Would like to add if you have a problem even if its your own drunken user error this company will help.

*DISCLAIMER: Adam's does not condone the purchase or use of detailing products while intoxicated. While the surprise of $2000 worth of product you don't remember ordering is a pleasant one, the credit card payment is not.

:lolsmack:

Their customer service is really exceptional, just like their products.

A big "Thank You!" to the Adam's crew for making it so fun and easy for me to get my black paint right.

If anything would go a little wrong, I would let you know.

p.s. any (ahem) new waxy developments? :D

• 5 months later...
I love the customer service at Adam's! Been using them for years!

But on my last order (1 gallon Undercarriage/Buttery Wax/SVRT) I didn't get an empty bottle to put the Undercarriage spray into! I just love repping the Adam's bottles instead of the cheap plastics from local stores!

Hey Jon,

Did you order the bottles and they were missing?

Just like the first post in the thread suggests, best solution is to call or email. We'll make it right if something was missed. :2thumbs:

Dylan,

Hey thanks for the response! Yeah I figured I'd call on Monday when I had more time, I wasn't really worried about it. I've ordered gallons of detail spray before and it always came with a bottle to put it in, so I just assumed that the gallon of undercarriage spray would of come with a bottle. No worries though! I'm :glasses:

Jon

• 1 year later...

Tried to order before deadline. Have two Gift Certs received for gifts and tried to also use Holiday Code12. It did not subtract either Gift Certs from Total even after entering Shipping Choice Update Cart. Put Holiday12 Discount and it took it but still did not accept Gift Certs after trying to enter either one and then it removed Holiday12 Code thus was about to charge CC entire amount of order? How do you enter more than Gift Cert/ Holiday Discount Code. Running out of time.:(

Can you not combine/use Gift Cards and Holiday Discount Code. Thanks

Edited by ssbusdrvr

Tried to order before deadline. Have two Gift Certs received for gifts and tried to also use Holiday Code12. It did not subtract either Gift Certs from Total even after entering Shipping Choice Update Cart. Put Holiday12 Discount and it took it but still did not accept Gift Certs after trying to enter either one and then it removed Holiday12 Code thus was about to charge CC entire amount of order? How do you enter more than Gift Cert/ Holiday Discount Code. Running out of time.:( Thanks

If the gift cards were bought using a discount code, it won't let you use a discount code when redeeming them. That's my understanding of how the system works.

Thanks for quick reply. No they were just bought off site. Trying to combine a $25 and $75 and use Holiday12 Code.

Do you know who bought them? Find out if they used holiday12 or another code because if they did it will prevent you from using a code. I had the same issue and just called Dylan last week and he took care of everything.

Yeah my Wife and firiend that is here now. They both just said. No Discounts Codes were used. Wife didn't even know about codes lol

Just tried again. It took one of the Certs but after updating cart and then trying to use Holiday12 It took the Gift Cert out and took the 10% Discount??

Edited by ssbusdrvr