Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

Hey guys, question about the Adam's swirl killer. it seems there's a problem with the wire connecting to the unit at the end of the unit where the cable is reinforced with the rubber protection. The unit cuts in and out when the wire is wiggled.. I've only used the machine 3 times; I bought it in December 2016 and I'm wondering if I should take it apart and fix the wire myself or is there any warranty or such that I could go through to fix the issue. I got it from Adamspolishes Canada; absolutely love the machine but this is something that I didn't expect so soon. I did contact Orders@adamspolishes.com and I've been in touch with Dexter as well but there's been little to no reply so far. Also not too sure if this is the place to advise you guys but the phone number for customer service on the Adams Canada website is not in service !! 

The machine has a 1-year warranty, so you should not try and fix it yourself, since opening the case would void the warranty.

How long has it been since you have had a reply from emailing orders@adamspolishes.com?

I just check the .ca website, and the number listed is the US Headquarters number 1-866-965-0400.  I would suggest calling that number in the morning to get help with this issue.

The machine has a 1-year warranty, so you should not try and fix it yourself, since opening the case would void the warranty.

How long has it been since you have had a reply from emailing orders@adamspolishes.com?

I just check the .ca website, and the number listed is the US Headquarters number 1-866-965-0400.  I would suggest calling that number in the morning to get help with this issue.

Hey, I had initially contacted the email on the 9th of July I also contacted Dexter whom tried his best to get me on the right track however the issue was resolved today with a direct replacement with the help of Ryan. I appreciate the hassle free resolve as It made my life so much more easier in this case! and as for the phone number it simply says it's not in service anytime I call... 

Hi Danesh, I do apologize but our toll-free number unfortunately does not work in some parts of Canada - I'm not sure why.

Our direct office number is 720-473-7100 and that should work for you in the future, but international calling fees may apply. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
20 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Call up customer service they will take care of you no problem 

They said they were going to send a new Bottle out. Wow. Really wasn’t necessary, just wanted to make it aware. Must have happened close to home because you would if opened up earlier in Shipping the Bottle would have been empty. 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Simon_Z said:
  Hi, Adams:
I order 6 Black Mystery Bucket in 3.23. So far I haven't received mail for shipment. Can you help to check it?

Hey, Simon. Check your account/recent orders on the Adam's website. It's likely you have shipment info there. But if not, recommend you call them tomorrow. Probably faster than this forum.

2 hours ago, Simon_Z said:
  Hi, Adams:
I order 6 Black Mystery Bucket in 3.23. So far I haven't received mail for shipment. Can you help to check it?

Best bet is to call customer service.  Too many posts on here for them to check every one.  But you'll get your answer. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tbarn said:

So if I have an issue with a bottle of product, Who pays return shipping?

Nobody.  You may be asked to send a pic of it, but you'll have your product replaced or refunded.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well I ordered a limited edition detail seat and finally got around to building it today. I noticed a large crack in the base. Ill call them Monday, but wondering what they can do if its out of stock?

IMG_4156.JPG

20 hours ago, badshah said:

Well I ordered a limited edition detail seat and finally got around to building it today. I noticed a large crack in the base. Ill call them Monday, but wondering what they can do if its out of stock?

IMG_4156.JPG

That sucks. I'm guessing either store credit for if/when it's back in stock (or one like it), or refund. 

With so many posts in this thread about issues that can only be addressed by contacting Customer Service, I am going to put this first post right here, then lock the thread so that people with any issues can contact someone who can help.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2009 at 10:23 AM, Adam said:

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Posting a rant on our forum will not get the problem handled immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale
Founder, Detailer
:2thumbs: