Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: How did you find Adam's Polishes?

How did you find Adam's Polishes?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Adam's Polishes?

• Car show
    • Friend giving you a sample
    • Friend's car looking great
    • Internet search (please specify keyword used below)
    • Saw us on TruckU (if other TV spot please specify below)
    • Read about us in publication (please specify below)
    • Saw us on a forum (please specify below)
    • Youtube search on detailing videos
    • Receiving a sample at a car show
    • Detail clinic at warehouse in Torrance
    • Detail clinic outside of CA
    • Dealer ran detail clinic in CA
    • Dealer contacted you
    • Dealer at show
    • Dealer advertising locally to you

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard about the product on Corvetteforum, met Joe & Sandy at a Corvette event and got some samples. Started using Adam's products exclusively. Attended a few detail days and learned more about the products and use. Then I spoke with Adam at Hot August nights and was impressed what a down to earth guy he was. Now I'm a dealer, and I'll be handing out samples at car shows converting the masses.

I need to get the XLR guys up to snuff too.

Bruce

• 4 weeks later...

I met Adam and his crew 3 years ago at "Bloomington Gold" show in St. Charles, IL.

I had a black C4 vette that I was going to bring to the show for Him to detail, but when I was leaving my house to go to the show it started to hail so I went without the car, and have been a friend and customer ever since.

I met Adam's at Corvettes of Carlisle show one of his first years there. He was sharing a site with West Coast Corvettes. I spent hours in the back ground watching him demo his products on cars and was impressed to say the least. Each year at Carlisle I would bring more and more people to his site and introduce them to his products and Adam. I am now a dealer and have been in touch with Adam every since.

:help:Hi Jason,

I discovered Adams Products when a friend of mine invited me to the 2007 Concorso Italiano on the Monterey Peninsula where he was showing one of his very rare BMW's. We were among the first to arrive and, as the other BMW Club members arrived, every single participant took a bottle of Adams QD out of the trunk and started working on his car.

The next day I was at Laguna Seca where a dealer was selling Adams products. I bought the car wash, a clay bar, Revive and Fine Machine Polish, Swirl and Haze Remover, Buttery Wax and Machine SuperWax, Quick Detailer, VRT, Brilliant Spray Glaze, Leather Conditioner, Metal Polish, three micro fiber towels, and three applicators. I still have the receipt from the dealer. The following weekend I detailed my '95 black on black Supra. I washed, clayed, polished and waxed using the Swirl and Haze Remover, and Fine Machine Polish and Machine SuperWax. The results were fantastic. The Super MachineWax (a sealant) gave a better shine than anything, including paste wax, I'd used in the past. I did the interior and the wheels with equally great results. I was totally impressed with Adams products.

When my wife and I decided to move to West Jefferson, North Carolina I saw that there was no distributor for Adams Products in the state. I called Adam and asked if I could be his distributor in NC. Adam hired me.

Adam is a great guy and, with intelligence and hard work, is living the American Dream. Jason, Ashley and the rest of the team at Adams are simply the best.

Richard Kashinsky

North Carolina Distributor

Hi Richard, thanks for your kind words! Be sure to introduce yourself in the New Member section so that Jason can get you setup with the Authorized Dealer status.

Thanks again my friend!:2thumbs:

Hi Richard, thanks for your kind words! Be sure to introduce yourself in the New Member section so that Jason can get you setup with the Authorized Dealer status.

Thanks again my friend!:2thumbs:

Hi Adam

If Jason needs some help with these everyday administration tasks just have him add it to my profile, I can see everything I need to change but just don't have the ability to save changes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JUST AFTER I STARTED LOOKING FOR MY C6 CORVETTE I JOINED A CORVETTE FORUM. MOST THERE WERE PUSHING ADAM'S. I LIKED THE IDEA OF THE MONEY BACK 110% IF I DIDN'T LIKE THE PRODUCTS, PLACED AN ORDER AND GOT HOOKED WITH THE FIRST BOTTLE OF DS. :banana::banana::banana: