Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Help design the next Adam's bag!

Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

592 members have voted

1. 1. Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Price ok above $40 (more options)
    • Price ok below $40 (less options)
    • Shoulder strap
    • Stiffer sides
    • More pockets
    • Better handle
    • Interior floor stiffer
    • Bigger logo
    • Make it in the USA - save American jobs!
    • Color: Black
    • Color: Red
    • Color: Silver
    • Color: (other)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that it has pouches on the side. I have the all black one and it's only got the one pouch on the front, so I gotta stuff my applicators inside and that limits room for all the bottles

the logo is larger which I like as well, and the hand handle on top so you aren't limited to just a shoulder strap.

it looks a bit narrower than the previous bags. can you tell us the dimensions?

Edited by GerryC

Well guys, if we were to go back to the drawing board, what size should it be?? The bags are completely custom, and we can do anything.

The Red bags were made in China. I don't like having any products made in China. Don't feel good about it, and it makes me feel like a Wal-Mart company. (Not Good!)

The new black bags, sold this year, were made in the USA, cost double to make, had fewer options.

Would you want a seriously tricked out bag for $50-$60+, or a more conservative bag for closer to $35?

Stiffer sides? Better handle? More pockets? Bigger?

Love your input, and thanks in advance!:help:

-Adam

I'd like to see a large interior for my towels and cloths with seperate pockets for my 16oz bottles, but still have enough room for a couple of brushes. A nice feature I have on the bag I'm currently using is that it has mesh pockets on the outside. I can put my wet rags in those and keep my clean ones dry on the inside.

I posted this in the poll, but I'd like to see a couple of mesh pockets on the outside to put my wet, dirty rags in so I can keep my clean dry rags on the inside. I prefer the black too. Doesn't show the dirt.

I posted this in the poll, but I'd like to see a couple of mesh pockets on the outside to put my wet, dirty rags in so I can keep my clean dry rags on the inside. I prefer the black too. Doesn't show the dirt.

Mesh pockets on the outside, GREAT idea! :2thumbs:

I have two of the black (USA) bags. The only thing I'd love to add is side billow pockets.

:2thumbs::2thumbs:

How about MESH billow pockets? That way the larger wet towels or rags will fit. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see a large interior for my towels and cloths with seperate pockets for my 16oz bottles, but still have enough room for a couple of brushes. A nice feature I have on the bag I'm currently using is that it has mesh pockets on the outside. I can put my wet rags in those and keep my clean ones dry on the inside.

:iagree:

Hey Rich, can you post a photo of you bag? Thanks!

i would like to see a front pouch for the pads and towels, one side for the cream applicators (VRT and leather conditioner). the other side mesh that can stretch for wet towels, big enough for the waffle weave and maybe a MF towel. the inside tall enough for in and out spray and room for all the essential bottles for a detail like polish, wax, detail spray, window cleaner and undercarriage spray. and if there is room on top of the bottles you would be able to fit a sponge or two.:2thumbs:

might be to much to ask but it would be nice, and everyone is happy:banana:

i would like to see a front pouch for the pads and towels, one side for the cream applicators (VRT and leather conditioner). the other side mesh that can stretch for wet towels, big enough for the waffle weave and maybe a MF towel. the inside tall enough for in and out spray and room for all the essential bottles for a detail like polish, wax, detail spray, window cleaner and undercarriage spray. and if there is room on top of the bottles you would be able to fit a sponge or two.:2thumbs:

might be to much to ask but it would be nice, and everyone is happy:banana:

Fantastic input! So, pretty much, the bigger pockets, the better the bag? How about the firmness of the sides? Would the bag be better as a square, say 16"?

Thanks again for your input!:thumbsup:

Fantastic input! So, pretty much, the bigger pockets, the better the bag? How about the firmness of the sides? Would the bag be better as a square, say 16"?

Thanks again for your input!:thumbsup:

Firm sides are a big plus to help keep everything in it's place but square is no good, harder to carry around. Pockets for 16 oz bottles on the outside are a big plus for the things you use constantly like detail spray.