Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Help design the next Adam's bag!

Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

592 members have voted

1. 1. Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Price ok above $40 (more options)
    • Price ok below $40 (less options)
    • Shoulder strap
    • Stiffer sides
    • More pockets
    • Better handle
    • Interior floor stiffer
    • Bigger logo
    • Make it in the USA - save American jobs!
    • Color: Black
    • Color: Red
    • Color: Silver
    • Color: (other)

Hey Rich, can you post a photo of you bag? Thanks!

Here ya go. I overexposed the pics so you could see detail. It's black canvas with a solid bottom. There is a shoulder strap, but I don't use one so I took it off. Two pockets in the front..........one is big enough for pads (or small Adam's bottles) and two mesh side pockets with zippers. It's pretty empty right now because I put most of the stuff away for the winter, but you get the idea. I think it measures 14" wide, 10" front to back, and 10 or 12" deep.

000_1691.jpg

000_1697.jpg

000_1693.jpg

000_1695.jpg

Link to all the pics

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/carlover51/bag/

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that bigger is better in this case. I would love to see something made in the USA and would be willing to pay more for it. What about some type attachment for a 5 gallon bucket? When I used to work @ a Marina back in my younger days (actually got into detailing years ago with boats) we had these inserts for 5 gallon buckets that had side pockets that could hold all sorts of stuff. Something along the idea of this:

41ESVX7QBEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The outside pockets could be big enough to hold a standard Adam's bottle. A quick guestimation on my part would be about 12 pockets for 16 oz bottles. Or perhaps a combination of pockets for bottles, brushes, and/or a vented pocket for microfibers.

Just a thought.

Edited by Adam

I have one of the read ADAMS bags, and 2 of the Gen2 black bags. The black bags fit perfect behind a GM rear seat in the pulling truck and the tow truck. I like the red one better, but would prefer it in black. Other than that, I say change nothing, I like the prototype bage you pictured Adam. I like the colors, logo, and that it has the side pocket. I don't like ,and don't buy bags that are "too busy" with pockets/zippers.

I don't like ,and don't buy bags that are "too busy" with pockets/zippers.

Good point, too many pockets can be bad, too hard to remember where everything is, I have a bag for my laptop like that, takes me 10 minutes to find my keys !!!!!

Personally I would like a bag with stiff sides and bottom, and a + shaped divider that could go inside it to help keep things from jumbling around. A mesh pocket on the outside for a wet waffle weave towel would be great, and maybe on the other side two expanding pockets to stuff applicator pads and such in them.

By the way, that bucket carrier would work if the pockets were made out of mesh instead :)

I think having both would be good.

A bucket caddy with mesh pockets and a nice bag for all of the pads and brushes and the rest.

I think everyone is in favor of mesh for pockets no matter what style Adam ends up going with :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support of my idea CRQuarto. I am an engineer, so I come up with tons of ideas (C6Bill who I work with knows!)....every once in a while I come up with a good one.

Hey, my pleasure sir! It is a great idea, and it would definitely work!:thumbsup:

I'd love to see something like this available to buy that would fit our buckets with the rollers. Sell it as an extra, by itself without the bucket for those of us who have the bucket and dolly. The Adam's bucket could fit inside, then we could put it on the wheels and have all of our detail products readily available once we wash the car in our garage or driveway. A lot less leg work back and forth to the garage. I'd make the pockets mesh though because the water will slop out, but I like that idea. You could also make the whole set available as an option ..... the bucket, dolly, dirt guard, and caddy. This wouldn't replace the bag, but be seperate. :thumbsup:

Oh, and make the pockets to fit the 16 oz. bottles please. :D

I'd love to see something like this available to buy that would fit our buckets with the rollers. Sell it as an extra, by itself without the bucket for those of us who have the bucket and dolly. The Adam's bucket could fit inside, then we could put it on the wheels and have all of our detail products readily available once we wash the car in our garage or driveway. A lot less leg work back and forth to the garage. I'd make the pockets mesh though because the water will slop out, but I like that idea. You could also make the whole set available as an option ..... the bucket, dolly, dirt guard, and caddy. This wouldn't replace the bag, but be seperate. :thumbsup:

Oh, and make the pockets to fit the 16 oz. bottles please. :D

With mesh pockets so they can drain, this would be a kick *** idea! Bucket caddy, lid, grit guard and bucket rollers make for a perfect work station!

I've used this bag at a few car shows lately. Heavy duty canvas outer construction, heavy plastic lined inside main pocket. Has wheels and a telescoping handle for towing a ton of Adam's product.

Hmm, I like!!!!! Totally different direction, and a good one. Anyone else on the page here? Can you post more photos Mark?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Great bag Mark! I like the idea of basing it on a 'cooler' type bag, so that in case something leaked or spilled, there is zero chance of a spill in the trunk.

I'd love for you to bring it when we meet up next Sunday, and thanks for posting these photos!

-Adam:2thumbs: