Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: Help design the next Adam's bag!

Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!  

592 members have voted

1. 1. Bag options that matter to you - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Price ok above $40 (more options)
    • Price ok below $40 (less options)
    • Shoulder strap
    • Stiffer sides
    • More pockets
    • Better handle
    • Interior floor stiffer
    • Bigger logo
    • Make it in the USA - save American jobs!
    • Color: Black
    • Color: Red
    • Color: Silver
    • Color: (other)

I use the original Black bag perfect, where is made means nothing when I have to ship it to Australia and justify a price to resell them, its the quality and final cost that makes me decide, and I wouldn't carry the red bag there not my favorite

that will probaly ruffel some feathers, but hey you asked

Edited by CRQuarto

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use a bag from another company. It is perfect.(sorry). It has stiff sides, is big enough for the PC 7424, Mf towels, a strap on the lid to hold extension cords, a hidden bottom with outside flap for the PC pads(or wet/dirty towels), pockets on the outside for 6 16oz bottles.

I use it when I go to shows or when I do express/emergency details. Holds EVERYTHING I might need.

I know what the rules said about linking to others "stuff" but you wanted to know.....

ag-detail-bag-inside1.jpg

autogeek_2029_46787364

Just my .02

I use a bag from another company. It is perfect.(sorry). It has stiff sides, is big enough for the PC 7424, Mf towels, a strap on the lid to hold extension cords, a hidden bottom with outside flap for the PC pads(or wet/dirty towels), pockets on the outside for 6 16oz bottles.

I use it when I go to shows or when I do express/emergency details. Holds EVERYTHING I might need.

I know what the rules said about linking to others "stuff" but you wanted to know.....

ag-detail-bag-inside1.jpg

autogeek_2029_46787364

Just my .02

I think you are ok ;) This is merely a productive reply showing what others have done. I like the design of that bag, and I am sure Adam will see a few things he likes and try to either incorporate them or improve on them!

Personally, I would rather have a soft sided bag for my Vette. My Vette has three storage cubbies and the soft sides let me squish the bag down in them. That comes in handy when I'm hauling my pop up canopy, suitcases, cooler, and chairs for Carlisle and big car shows. But I can see how people with the trucks and cars with bigger trunks would like the stiff sided one. Maybe make it with removable side stiffening inserts?

I demo'd that exact bag - I nicknamed it the pet carrier :cheers:

Friday we picked the bag and based it's features from this poll! It's going to be gorgeous and very premium - you all will love it!

How long before it hits the shelves :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have the old RDS red bag and it's great. A row of six sprays and a row of four creams plus an I&O spray fit snuggly. The elastic holding strips can hold tools for the really serious. Baggy pockets for the towels/applicators, mesh back, it has it all. If you make it stiffer some can't squish it in tight places, but removable corner stiffeners are an option I'd like. Red is great and is really your theme, but black is ok with big fancy logos.

I'm with Bill on the travel bag as an addition for tucking into the various cubbies we have. Six mini sprays and two towels in that.

Well guys, if we were to go back to the drawing board, what size should it be?? The bags are completely custom, and we can do anything.

The Red bags were made in China. I don't like having any products made in China. Don't feel good about it, and it makes me feel like a Wal-Mart company. (Not Good!)

The new black bags, sold this year, were made in the USA, cost double to make, had fewer options.

Would you want a seriously tricked out bag for $50-$60+, or a more conservative bag for closer to $35?

Stiffer sides? Better handle? More pockets? Bigger?

Love your input, and thanks in advance!:help:

-Adam

Made in the USA:patriot: Is very important to me !:2thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...