Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just a few weeks left to become a Founding Member!

Team Adam's

We have just a few weeks left before our forum goes live officially - what a success so far!

Look for the official email wide announcement Thanksgiving week.

With just over 200 members in under two weeks I couldn't be happier. On behalf of the whole Adam's team I just want to say thank you for your business and confidence in Adam's Polishes and Adam's Forums!

The same day the site goes live I'm disabling new members from becoming Founding Members. Your rank won't go away, you are the foundation for what will surly become the premier detailing forum on the internet!

• Fastest growing forum I've seen,
  • Most pleasant and friendly members EVER,
  • Loads of fun!

Remember:

• Limitless photo hosting (load us up!)
  • WILL NEVER cost you a dime!

We have just a few weeks left before our forum goes live officially - what a success so far!

Look for the official email wide announcement Thanksgiving week.

With just over 200 members in under two weeks I couldn't be happier. On behalf of the whole Adam's team I just want to say thank you for your business and confidence in Adam's Polishes and Adam's Forums!

The same day the site goes live I'm disabling new members from becoming Founding Members. Your rank won't go away, you are the foundation for what will surly become the premier detailing forum on the internet!

• Fastest growing forum I've seen,
  • Most pleasant and friendly members EVER,
  • Loads of fun!

Remember:

• Limitless photo hosting (load us up!)
  • WILL NEVER cost you a dime!

Jason,

How do you become a founding member?

Hey y'all glad I made it here at the beginning of something, usually i am a year behind, and just hide out and read as much as i can. I am from dfw area texas, found this thru the GTO forum. I have read alot of posts from jason and adams products and enjoy to using them on the goat. i was looking around this sight and saw where somebody said jason need a raise, well i second that to, he did a great job. looking forward to alot more interesting material to read here, and finding out more about adams products.