Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy Zaino User

sattv

Trouble is there is minor swirls in the clear and I don't know If I can hand polish out or do I need to buy the pc kit?

Most likely you are going to need the PC kit but if you can post a pick i think we can tell you if you can do it by hand.

I think you are correct Jesse.....However I don't want to spend $$$$ to screw up the clear even more, there are SO MANY products out there and I have read hours and hours about them on many websites.....I'm kinda still undecided??? Adams Americana looks like a great wax over my Synthetics!!! ( Once I get the swirl marks out)

I think you are correct Jesse.....However I don't want to spend $$$$ to screw up the clear even more, there are SO MANY products out there and I have read hours and hours about them on many websites.....I'm kinda still undecided??? Adams Americana looks like a great wax over my Synthetics!!! ( Once I get the swirl marks out)

Well with the pc it is impossible to screw up your clear with Adams Swirl and haze remover with adams orange pad. Because with adams swril and haze it is a light compound that can handle swirl like no tommorow. Along with a pc being a orbiting polisher which mean you cannot burn the paint even if you tryed. Dont be afraid about using a pc. And if you are looking for wax the americana i found to be great it is worth the money because it last forever you get a great shine and you can get alot of coats out of a jar.

Best advice from here is to check out our videos. Watch the Junkman's and Adam's videos for the best ways to get rid of swirls, scratches, and dirt. If you do what they teach, you can't mess up.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

Just use the search feature up above and search "junkman videos". You'll find them all.

And get rid of the Zaino. ;)

I never used any kind of machine polisher in my life, until last week. I helped Jeff detail a car and a truck with a PC. WOW!! u can not srew up ur paint, it works like a charm very eacy no problems.:2thumbs: The Junkman has videos of him working with the PC. If i was u, i'll watch those videos really helps.:2thumbs:

Oo yea:welcome:

Edited by pmconnors

:welcomebanner: First you need to clay, then use orange pad with SHR :pc:follow up with white pad with FMP, then MSW with gray pad ,or you can use Americana paste wax or Buttery wax in place of the MSW.You can go one more step and go over the car with BSG! Then stand back and enjoy!

:welcomebanner: First you need to clay, then use orange pad with SHR :pc:follow up with white pad with FMP, then MSW with gray pad ,or you can use Americana paste wax or Buttery wax in place of the MSW.You can go one more step and go over the car with BSG! Then stand back and enjoy!

He's new to Adam's so all those acronyms just went right over his head. :confused:

Okay Darren, first off... you have a healthy fear of the PC-7424 orbital polisher. You think that you can screw up your paint with one. I have some good news for you. Take a look at this thread. It shows that even you would have to go to extreme measures in order to screw up your paint.

Now you are going to need some products. As a new user, you probably want to know:

• What products do I need.
  • What does each product do.
  • What order do I use the products.

I am going to start you off with a list of products that will address your paint issues only. You say that you don't want to spend a lot of money. Before I direct you to the products you need, tell me this: What is the most amount of money you are willing to spend in order to make your paint look immaculent? This will determine what advice I am about to give you.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still waiting to buy .......But I think it's going to be the $500.00 dollar deal

I need to detail my black 05 GTO and my boulder grey Hummer

this should cover you for your under 500$ limit.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-449-the-junkmans-total-paint-correction-kit.aspx

This is the 500$ kit and I would spring for it if I were you.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-85-adams-premium-detail-bag-and-bucket-kit.aspx

The kits may seem expensive right off the bat but I can tell you from building my collection of adams products piece by piece that I wish I had just bought at least the junkman kit.

Edited by NightMare R/T

this should cover you for your under 500$ limit.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-449-the-junkmans-total-paint-correction-kit.aspx

This is the 500$ kit and I would spring for it if I were you.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-85-adams-premium-detail-bag-and-bucket-kit.aspx

The kits may seem expensive right off the bat but I can tell you from building my collection of adams products piece by piece that I wish I had just bought at least the junkman kit.

Yep the bag and bucket kit should do just fine:rockon:

I'm still waiting to buy .......But I think it's going to be the $500.00 dollar deal

I need to detail my black 05 GTO and my boulder grey Hummer

Check out post #12 and Chris's black GTO! Who wouldn't want their car to look that good?:rockon: