Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where to Insert Your Discount Code When Ordering

Junkman2008

A lot of folks have trouble finding the field where you enter your coupon or discount code when placing their first order at the website. I too experienced this with my first order so I can relate. This thread should help resolve that issue. Just shoot them a link to this thread if they are having trouble locating it. :2thumbs:

coupon_enter-1-1.png

This should clear up any issues. Don't forget to hit the "update cart" button after your entry. Free shipping will show up on the next page. :)

Edited by Junkman2008

Thanks AJ. I had trouble finding this when I placed my first order as well. I am glad I am not the only one who does not like to read a whole page!

Where can I find the tire wheel and undercarriage kit on the website! I did not see it.

Edit

Never mind. I added the kit to my cart like you did and when the wheel kit popped up at the bottom the website said product not found.

Edited by whiterp199

Rats... did not know you got a discount as a member on the first online order. Just ordered the Junkman's paint correction kit.. would have been cool to get a little discount given the holiday season and everything. Oh well, live and learn.

Edited by Junkman2008

• 5 months later...
Thanks Junkman. Was looking for how to do this. IMO the coupon code should be above the recommended items or above the shopping cart, don't know if that's easily done though.

:iagree:

It took me forever to find it when I first placed an order too. That's why I made this thread. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How do we use a discount code, and a gift certificate code?

You can use one or the other, not both.

Like AJ said, on the website you only get one choice. But contact Ashley during business hours. They need to verify that the gift certificate wasn't purchased with a discount code too.

• 1 year later...