Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Jeresy newbie!

JerseyGator

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot. I'm not going to be able to sleep. I haven't been this excited in...

Well a long time! :D

Heck, can't wait for spring so I can get it dirty. Then I can order the washbucket w/grit guard, soap, more super plush mft, ... Arrrrggggghhhh!!!! I'm already hooked. :lolsmack:

Thanks Adam. :2thumbs:

Gotta run MSW has cured for 20 mins.

Shoot. I'm not going to be able to sleep. I haven't been this excited in...

Well a long time! :D

Heck, can't wait for spring so I can get it dirty. Then I can order the washbucket w/grit guard, soap, more super plush mft, ... Arrrrggggghhhh!!!! I'm already hooked. :lolsmack:

Thanks Adam. :2thumbs:

Gotta run MSW has cured for 20 mins.

You may need a little more time if your garage is not heated.

You may need a little more time if your garage is not heated.

64*

Question, what would be the top speed to use the pc with FMP? 6 was hard to hold on to, if you know what I mean. :willy: But it seemed more effective. I have some minor swirls from bad micro fiber towels. I applied FMP 2 times and it seemed to do the trick.

I see what you mean about spreading the product at a slow speed. Otherwise it flies all over the place.

Whoooaaaa!!!

I just FMP and MSW'd my ultra-high polished black rear fender of my 1931 Model A!!

It's deeper and blacker and...

I'm just amazed. I see why you folks with black cars love Adams.

A picture is worth a 1000 words!

You can see the reflection of the messiest shelf in the garage. :lol:

IMG_1478.jpg

A full pic from this summer with my daughter in it, my mom driving.

Codger.jpg

That's a good temperature to work at. If you have watched my videos, you should remember me saying that you should work FMP at a speed of 5, never higher. I also work SHR at a speed of 5 unless I am working on some really bad haze and oxidation. I allow the polisher to work for me, not me working the polisher. I usually apply 9-14 pounds of pressure with both polishers.

Nice classic you have there! You definitely should attend a clinic and see how this is done first hand. You would pick up some good tips!

If you have watched my videos, you should remember me saying that you should work FMP at a speed of 5, never higher. I also work SHR at a speed of 5 unless I am working on some really bad haze and oxidation. I allow the polisher to work for me, not me working the polisher. I usually apply 9-14 pounds of pressure with both polishers.

Yes, now I do remember. Lots of videos.:willy: And you just want to race out and use it.

Nice classic you have there! You definitely should attend a clinic and see how this is done first hand. You would pick up some good tips!

Thank you :patriot:, and thank you... USMC all the way. I never served, but am extremely thankful for those who do.

Quite the busy bee you are. Almost 40 post on your first day! Welcome to you and the OP. :thumbsup:

And they almost all say the same thing. Cut, copy, paste, cut, copy, paste. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New Guy from Marlton NJ. Ive got questions about my white Honda Accord and my White Expedition. Where's the best place to ask them?

Welcome! What type of questions? The best place to start is to watch the videos. They are extemely helpful and very thorough.

New Guy from Marlton NJ. Ive got questions about my white Honda Accord and my White Expedition. Where's the best place to ask them?

Well first, start your very own thread and introduce yourself! Then, you can start your very own thread in the General Detailing section and ask all the questions you want. :2thumbs:

Archived