Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Cypress, TX ~ The Car Girl

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams
Welcome. We pretty much let the inmates run this asylum, so jump right in and have fun! :thumbsup:

What do you drive?

rich

Thanks Rich,

What I drive is a tricky question at the moment. I married a Texas guy last year and moved from California to Texas. I sold my 1959 Cadillac before I left and just recently traded in my black Honda Pilot for a new truck for my husband. I am now driving his Toyota Tundra.

We are leaving for Rome tomorrow then Paris so we will be trading in the truck when we return in March. I am not quite sure what I want for my driver yet but later I would like to replace the Caddy with a 67 Nova.

Lynn

Okay, now I have an answer! No more big truck, I now have a black 2010 Camaro 2LT RS with cyber gray stripes. Sorry, no pictures yet, it rolled off the truck yesterday and I picked it up last night. (No I didn't let them wash it!)

Lynn

:welcomebanner:

I lived in Katy, Tx for about 6 years. Left in 10th grade and went to New York. Went back to visit about 5 years ago (hadn't been there in probably 6 years). Man Houston never stops growing! Never been to Caili but I am sure you will like Texas. You need to go to Austin if you haven't been. Great town.

Those camaros are selling like crazy!

Okay, now I have an answer! No more big truck, I now have a black 2010 Camaro 2LT RS with cyber gray stripes. Sorry, no pictures yet, it rolled off the truck yesterday and I picked it up last night. (No I didn't let them wash it!)

Lynn

Nice choice!! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see pics of it. Sounds like you got a great color combo. :burnout:

How was your vacation??

Lynn

Lets see that 304hp beast of a V6! I love my 2LT/RS - in so. california the HP is useless anyways, my typical drive home is 5-30mph down 20mi, of hwy 91.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Thought I'd Say hi myself! I'm from cypress as well. Cypress N. Houston/Huffmeister
:welcome:

what part of Cypress do you live?

i grew up out there in NW Houston, but had to move to Tulsa for work.

i went to Langham Creek HS over there on barker-cypress and 529 and lived in Copperfield.

Small world! I am in Stable Gate off Telge.

Guest Sarah@Adams
:welcomebanner:

I lived in Katy, Tx for about 6 years. Left in 10th grade and went to New York. Went back to visit about 5 years ago (hadn't been there in probably 6 years). Man Houston never stops growing! Never been to Caili but I am sure you will like Texas. You need to go to Austin if you haven't been. Great town.

Those camaros are selling like crazy!

I have been to Austin, it is a fun town. We also go up to Bandera for long weekends to kick back and relax. Texas Hill Country is beautiful!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Nice choice!! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see pics of it. Sounds like you got a great color combo. :burnout:

How was your vacation??

Rome and Paris were AMAZING! So many sights to see and we had a wonderful time!

I am going to work on pics of the car this weekend. I did just order my new plates though. I am waiting for Texas to allow that 7th letter but this will work for now...

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1726

Guest Sarah@Adams
Hello from N.E. Texas ! I like the license plate

Neat plate Lynn!!

Thanks, I was glad it was available.

My last custom plates were on my 59 Caddy that I built. It had a 454, 30 over big block Chevy with a turbo 400 transmission with a shift kit. The plates said "BAD 59". I sold the Caddy before I moved from California to Texas. I miss it and it is not quite the same but I do love the new Camaro.

Archived