Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Cold Ohio

ChuckG

Hi everyone- I've been lurking around here now for a couple of days and I thought it was time to join. Love the videos and the pics. There are some AMAZING finishes on the cars around here!! Hope to get my car close to what others have done. Is it possible?!

Welcome, Chuck. Yes, you can certainly get your car looking as good as most of the rides here. It will just take some time and practice. But don't worry, between the videos and all the good people on here (and Adam's direct line), help is never far away. :cheers:

This cold weather is killing, me, too -- I SO want to get out and wash my car, but it'd be like spitting into the wind -- we still have over 2 feet of snow on the ground here. :help:

Always good to see another Buckeye. Welcome! You will certainly find a lot of great people that are willing to help on the this website. My brother in North Carolina by the ocean got 3 inches of snow and my sister said Atlanta got about 4 inches of snow, so we aren't the only ones experiencing the white stuff. I can't wait for 70 degrees and sunny to enjoy driving the cars again.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I haven't driven my Challenger in over two months. Just waiting for spring, to get it out and work on the finish. That's why I'm here...to learn. :)

A couple of pics of my car:

2yvunbq.jpg

bdjh4m.jpg

Very nice Chuck! :thumbsup:

Looks like Ohio is trying to catch up with Jersey as far as the member count goes! For all you Ohio folks who want to make a trip to Kentucky, I offer you this. Come to my garage and you can try any of the Adam's products and see what they can do for your paint BEFORE you buy a thing. The only thing it will cost you is time, gas and my favorite items off the Outback Steakhouse menu! :D:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived