Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Cold Ohio

ChuckG

Hi, Chuck. Welcome to the forums! I'm from central Ohio (Marysville).

I'm in NE Ohio and live right on Lake Erie.

Are you going to the Camaro event this Spring in Valdosta, GA? Several guys on the Challenger forum, where I'm a member, are taking their Challengers to the event. This thing is gonna be BIG!

I'm in NE Ohio and live right on Lake Erie.

Are you going to the Camaro event this Spring in Valdosta, GA? Several guys on the Challenger forum, where I'm a member, are taking their Challengers to the event. This thing is gonna be BIG!

What is the date of this event?:confused:

I'm a member of Camaro5 and that is a great bunch of folks there. I "found" out about Adam's car care products there from the Junkman and others. I just wish I could attend the Camaro 5 fest in April, but I can't get the time off from work.

Hi Terri! Great talking with you earlier this week, and we are not shipping your goods until Monday to ensure nothing freezes. By the way you got the last of the 10th Anniversary Banners! I signed it for you, as requested.

Have a nice weekend, and do you know a student at OSU, Chris Lamb?

:)

Hi Terri! Great talking with you earlier this week, and we are not shipping your goods until Monday to ensure nothing freezes. By the way you got the last of the 10th Anniversary Banners! I signed it for you, as requested.

Dang, I wanted one of those banners! :(

Welcome Chuck. Is Bay Village near Catawba Island? My wife and I have a place there. Actually she is on her way there right this moment. I am a bachelor this weekend. Me and the two dogs are roughing it.

Those dogs don't look like things are to rough in that pic! :D

Adam:

It was very cool to talk to you too! I really enjoyed our conversation. I am so pleased I'm getting a banner and autographed at that! I have a place all picked out for it in my study (no way is it going in the garage!) next to my Camaro's framed window sticker and Camaro lithograph.

It's fine with me if you don't ship the box right away. I won't be able to wash and wax the car for a few weeks anyway.

I don't think I know Chris Lamb. OSU has over 50,000 students. He's the only one I don't know. However, the OSU "find people" search says he's majoring in "Consumer and Family Financial Servies."

Thanks again for autographing my banner. I will treasure it. Now I need to get the Junkman to autograph my Porter Cable... :pc:

Terri

Hear you are getting more snow today Chuck! Keep warm out there, and spring cometh!:2thumbs:

Hi Adam- Snowing like crazy right now. Will spring ever get here? Want to get to work on my finish. It will be the first time using a machine on it. :help:

Welcome Chuck. Is Bay Village near Catawba Island? My wife and I have a place there. Actually she is on her way there right this moment. I am a bachelor this weekend. Me and the two dogs are roughing it.

Catawba Island is between Cleveland and Toledo. It's about on hour drive from where I'm located. I live closer to Cleveland and my house is one block away from Lake Erie.

Welcome, fellow Challenger!

I know who you are. I've read your posts over on Challenger Talk. :)

Hey Chuck it looks like we have the west and east side covered from the Cleveland perspective. You should consider going to a clinic with Adam. I have circled the one in PA the 23rd and 24th of April. Do you get out to any car shows? The Cleveland area is loaded with them. You probably would go to Quaker Steak and Lube off I-90? If I can help you out at all with the Adams stuff just let me know. I love his products and have helped out a few guys here at work, even though I am a lowly ranked amatuer on the experience factor of Adam, Junkman and Dylan and a few others.

Hey Chuck it looks like we have the west and east side covered from the Cleveland perspective. You should consider going to a clinic with Adam. I have circled the one in PA the 23rd and 24th of April. Do you get out to any car shows? The Cleveland area is loaded with them. You probably would go to Quaker Steak and Lube off I-90? If I can help you out at all with the Adams stuff just let me know. I love his products and have helped out a few guys here at work, even though I am a lowly ranked amatuer on the experience factor of Adam, Junkman and Dylan and a few others.

Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on it. :)

I did go to car shows last summer. One was at a winery in Madison over by you. The name of the place was DuBona (sp). And yes I've been to the Quaker Steak and Lube on I-90. I met some wonderful people at these events.

Are you familiar with RDP Motor Sports in Painsville? Steve the owner is one of the finest engine tuners in the country.

I didn't know about the Adam's clinic. Where in PA is it gonna be?

Ever get over to this side of town?

Sorry for all the questions.:D

Archived