Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from NY

fkumro

Welcome! Tell us the details about your Z! :2thumbs:

Thanks! My Z is a 2002 Black on Black Z06, with a BPP stage 1 intake package and a Vette Doctors dump in tune. I have had the car for ~5 months and it is my dream car :rockon:I purchased a set of extra rims for the rear with BFG DR's and ran a best of 11.94@117.95mph at the NYIRP track rental. This was with a full tank of gas so once I loose 3/4th tank I hope to hit 11.7-11.8's intake/tune only.

Recently I started purchasing parts to make more power and I just took delivery on a LG G5X3 cam.

I cannot wait to remove all those scratches once I purchase the machine kit from adams :banana:LOVE ADAMS PRODUCTS!!

Right on, and sub-12 seconds in the quarter! That's quick! Thanks for joining, and glad to have you here!

Cheers, Adam:thumbsup:

Thanks! My Z is a 2002 Black on Black Z06, with a BPP stage 1 intake package and a Vette Doctors dump in tune. I have had the car for ~5 months and it is my dream car :rockon:I purchased a set of extra rims for the rear with BFG DR's and ran a best of 11.94@117.95mph at the NYIRP track rental. This was with a full tank of gas so once I loose 3/4th tank I hope to hit 11.7-11.8's intake/tune only.

Recently I started purchasing parts to make more power and I just took delivery on a LG G5X3 cam.

I cannot wait to remove all those scratches once I purchase the machine kit from adams :banana:LOVE ADAMS PRODUCTS!!

Hey Guys/Gals! New guy here from Buffalo NY with a 2002 Corvette Z06. I plan on getting the machine kit from Adams and in spring get some good pictures of the new shine.

Good choice you will not be disappointed, the results with the PC are impressive to say the least. :welcome: