Customer Service 866.965.0400

Headlights - plastic or glass?

Headlight Material? Plastic or Glass?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Headlight Material? Plastic or Glass?

• PLASTIC
    • GLASS
    • OTHER (SPECIFY BELOW PLEASE)

@ Jason : Is there any Plastic polishes or Headlight restoration products in the pipelines ?

Iv been toying around with my Rotary and some plastic polishing ,having been getting some decent results would love to see an abrasive glass polish from the adams range.

@ Jason : Is there any Plastic polishes or Headlight restoration products in the pipelines ?

Iv been toying around with my Rotary and some plastic polishing ,having been getting some decent results would love to see an abrasive glass polish from the adams range.

Check this thread out:

http://adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316

:banana:

2 bikes have glass one bike is plastic. Both car and truck are plastic but the truck has those stick on thick vinyl protectors. I would like to get them for the G8 if someone will start making them!

2 bikes have glass one bike is plastic. Both car and truck are plastic but the truck has those stick on thick vinyl protectors. I would like to get them for the G8 if someone will start making them!

Chris, didn't you get any put on with your clear bra? My clear bra kit came provided material for both the headlights and foglights.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...