Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Yeah-I know that alot of us are not as pretty or handsome as others but we all breath the same air, right??

I like to have an idea in my head of who I might be corresponding with in the forum. I can use my imagination but sometimes that isn't always the best thing to do. :willy::willy: A picture is worth 1000 words.

Please post up a pic of yourself. :cheers: Action pics are great!!

I have a few hobbies that I like, for example, I love to ride gokarts, ATVs and almost anything with wheels. I love the dragstrip and just being around that type of environment.

Tell me what hobbies you have. I'd like to hear about you.

NO NUDITY PLEASE!!! :lolsmack:

Here is a pic of me and one of my favorite things to do...ride ATVs with my GF in the snow:

This is me------>58e0.jpg<------my GF!! Helmet Heads!! :lol:

My brother and I in VEGAS! in October, I took him for his 21st birthday before he ships off to the Marine Corps...I wanted to cry after the trip was over, we had an absolute blast for four days just us two, and knowing my best friend was going to be gone for the next four years was really hard. He is my hero and he doesn't even know it, I am proud of that kid. I'm on the left, he is the baldy on the right. We were pretty drunk in this picture, we had just gotten out of the Blue Man Group show at The Venetian (which was amazing I might add).

california08039.jpg

california08049.jpg

Me doing what I love!

DSC_0010.jpg

What a great thread, and thanks for starting it Vette Girl!:thumbsup:

Here's one of my bachelor party last year in Palm Desert. These criminals are my best friends & fraternity brothers:

The next photo is from the Corvettes at Carlisle "Customer Appreciation Party" we host every year. If you come to the show, be sure to come to the party! 2009 will be our 4th annual event! We have friends and customers over, and erect a tent outside of Gate 3. Food is done by Marcello's Italian Restaurant, and is Fabulous!

Last shot is a favorite past-time, bicycling. This was taken in 1983, at the 50 Mile Fun Bicycle Ride from Rosarito to Ensenada, Mexico.

Edited by Adam

My brother and I in VEGAS! in October, I took him for his 21st birthday before he ships off to the Marine Corps...I wanted to cry after the trip was over, we had an absolute blast for four days just us two, and knowing my best friend was going to be gone for the next four years was really hard. He is my hero and he doesn't even know it, I am proud of that kid. I'm on the left, he is the baldy on the right. We were pretty drunk in this picture, we had just gotten out of the Blue Man Group show at The Venetian (which was amazing I might add).

california08039.jpg

Much respect for your brother, and I can't imagine seeing my little brother off to serve our country. Nice to see you had a stellar send-off party in Vegas though!

:patriot:

Now that is surprising! Rich I thought you were about 2 feet tall, long girly hair, and about as white as a ghost! Turns out you are a normal looking guy! Who knew?

It's funny, Adam pictured me as a big fat guy due to the name of my company (Fat Cat Creative). But let's not go so far as to call me "normal looking". I think I do scare some skittish children. :D