Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Just me and the family! The twins drive me crazy........lol!

I looked at a photo of when I was in the academy, man how I have aged.....

Twins! Right on John, I bet there is never a dull moment at your house. :willy:

What a great thread, and thanks for starting it Vette Girl!:thumbsup:

Here's one of my bachelor party last year in Palm Desert. These criminals are my best friends & fraternity brothers:

The next photo is from the Corvettes at Carlisle "Customer Appreciation Party" we host every year. If you come to the show, be sure to come to the party! 2009 will be our 4th annual event! We have friends and customers over, and erect a tent outside of Gate 3. Food is done by Marcello's Italian Restaurant, and is Fabulous!

Last shot is a favorite past-time, bicycling. This was taken in 1983, at the 50 Mile Fun Bicycle Ride from Rosarito to Ensenada, Mexico.

Adam, what fraternity???

Yeah, I bet no amount of patrol experience helps with wrangling those little guys, haha!

HAHA, I told someone that I was dragged by a car, should have died in a car wreck and shot at (along with so many other things)........twins have been more stressful! :lol:

Edited by lanespd200

The next photo is from the Corvettes at Carlisle "Customer Appreciation Party" we host every year. If you come to the show, be sure to come to the party! 2009 will be our 4th annual event! We have friends and customers over, and erect a tent outside of Gate 3. Food is done by Marcello's Italian Restaurant, and is Fabulous!

Didn't make it to the 07 bash (the heat!!), but here's some pics from 06. Great time Adam. In case I didn't say it before........thank you!! :2thumbs:

000_0381.jpg

000_0378.jpg

000_0379.jpg

This is the only pic I have of myself.

My daughter took it several months back, with her new camera. :thumbsup:

You know, I think we're in the same boat... in our family I'm always the one with the camera and my wife hardly ever tries to take pics. So when I'm dead and gone it will be like I barely ever existed... very few photos of me will be left behind. :willy::lol:

Rich

Rich, I agree. I'm always behind the camera.

I'm glad my daughter was interested in a camera. She must have 30 gig of pix on her pc already. She takes pix of anything and everything. I just happened to be sitting still long enough for her to snap a shot. :thumbsup:

Hi Steve, I am a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. You have some quality time spent in a frat house as well?

Absolutely. I am a Phi Gamma Delta. I went to a small college in Indiana. Hanover College. There was a Sigma Chi chapter there as well. Those were without a doubt some of the best days of my life!!

I didn't make 06 but I made 07 and 08. The food is pretty damn good too :drool: and that's coming from someone who lives in the New Haven Area :cheers:

Rich you are right, the heat in 07 was ungodly. I had on spf30 and still looked like my car at the end of the day

bring on 09