Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Me with the better half, what do I win?

You win an all expense paid vacation to anywhere in the World for you and your lovely better half. You will be able to sightsee, take many excusions and all drinks and food are free.summer_52.gif

The only thing you have to do is enter a contest that is offering all of the above. Good Luck! :lolsmack::D:lolsmack:

What wizardry is this, John??!!! (4ᵗʰ photograph) :D

My wife is a quintuplet! :lol:

The wizardry was me standing still on the couch for 20 minutes as the ice in my scotch melted away having to stare at a sign on the wall.

While all of that was going on our engagement photographers moved my wife into all the different spots and snapped each photo. Then they just layered all of the different poses of her around me on their computer for the final shot.

It came out really cool and I was still able to enjoy some slightly watered down scotch!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam's couple!!!

Vince and I are both a part of the Adam's forum, although he is definitely the expert...I still enjoy a clean vehicle myself. He's amazing and the reason for my happiness. I can't show a picture of myself on here without also displaying my better half! This is us in sept @ tr cubs/cards game

cubsgame_zps9e0d7084.jpg

Pic of me at work....

agy2u8u4.jpg

"ya know the favorite saying around here "play stupid games win stupid prizes"? once someone does something, they have a whole lot of personal responsibility they need to eat. sometimes its lead flavored with a thin copper shell."

• 1 month later...
Adam's couple!!!

Vince and I are both a part of the Adam's forum, although he is definitely the expert...I still enjoy a clean vehicle myself. He's amazing and the reason for my happiness. I can't show a picture of myself on here without also displaying my better half! This is us in sept @ tr cubs/cards game

cubsgame_zps9e0d7084.jpg

Great to see other cubs fans. I will have to post some photos of me playing on wrigley field :). It was a blast

Ryan