Customer Service 866.965.0400
70'sChevyGirl

What Do You Look Like???

50 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Stout beer cupcakes....you have my attention. 

Yup...any good stout beer works, the center is Jameson Irish Whiskey & a chocolate Ganache, while the frosting is cream cheese with Bailey's Irish Cream added. You can find the recipe online.

3 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Stout beer cupcakes....you have my attention. 

Also. I made these about midnight after taking 4th place out of 64 in the Street Car Class at the Sturgis Dragway at the 2017 Camaro Rally.  Had promised people that at the car show the next day they would have cupcakes...was so exhausted as had to get up and wash the car still before the car show.  Still, it was all worth it and a great time!  Since it has been a while, here is a picture of me and my Hotty...

Facebook-20150403-104150.jpg

21 hours ago, Liralen said:

Yup...any good stout beer works, the center is Jameson Irish Whiskey & a chocolate Ganache, while the frosting is cream cheese with Bailey's Irish Cream added. You can find the recipe online.

Unless you brought enough for the rest of the class, you will be required to take that darn picture DOWN because we're all drooling!    At the very least, you should have sent all of the moderators on here a half dozen to taste test!   :drool:

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Unless you brought enough for the rest of the class, you will be required to take that darn picture DOWN because we're all drooling!    At the very least, you should have sent all of the moderators on here a half dozen to taste test!   :drool:

I agree. But sorry, Rich. You'll need to take a number

8 hours ago, Rich said:

Here's some pics of me with Horny Mike and with Chip Foose.   Just realized I had the same shirt on both times. 

10348179_10202328121383611_2697684982233619897_n.jpg

11909538_10205523870555343_2202617522965893360_n.jpg

At least your hat and pants were different.:lol: