Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tap Spouts

I'd like to request tap spouts for gallon containers. There is a gallon pump at the store, but no tap spouts.

I did order a few out of Griots catalog, and put one on the Detail Spray gallon container I have, and as soon as I set it on its side it started to leak. These don't work with Adam's containers.

Even with the funnel, I spilled some product. Probably because the bottle was plumb full. I'd like to have all my gallon containers on a shelf in the garage on their side, and be able to refill my spray bottles without having to mess around with pouring out of the gallon containers.

Thanks

I'd like to request tap spouts for gallon containers. There is a gallon pump at the store, but no tap spouts.

I did order a few out of Griots catalog, and put one on the Detail Spray gallon container I have, and as soon as I set it on its side it started to leak. These don't work with Adam's containers.

Even with the funnel, I spilled some product. Probably because the bottle was plumb full. I'd like to have all my gallon containers on a shelf in the garage on their side, and be able to refill my spray bottles without having to mess around with pouring out of the gallon containers.

Thanks

Sounds like a great idea to me, but I'm not so bright so we'll have to wait for other to chime in :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll get into it!

I'm assuming you mean gallon spouts for the liquid spray products - we have gallon pumps for our more solid liquids like our polishes, waxes, and conditioners.

Honestly we discontinued selling our 5 gallon containers of Detail Spray since we had a hard time finding a spout that would seal! Remember our Detail Spray and Invisible Undercarriage Spray are both very effective lubricants so they manage to always find a way out!

I do apologize for the refill funnel leaking - sounds like we may need to get a new one in your hands! We'll redouble our efforts to find a spout that meets our very stringent quality requirements - it has to live up to our 110% guarantee!

Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll get into it!

I'm assuming you mean gallon spouts for the liquid spray products - we have gallon pumps for our more solid liquids like our polishes, waxes, and conditioners.

Honestly we discontinued selling our 5 gallon containers of Detail Spray since we had a hard time finding a spout that would seal! Remember our Detail Spray and Invisible Undercarriage Spray are both very effective lubricants so they manage to always find a way out!

I do apologize for the refill funnel leaking - sounds like we may need to get a new one in your hands! We'll redouble our efforts to find a spout that meets our very stringent quality requirements - it has to live up to our 110% guarantee!

Yes, the gallons for the liquid products is what I was referring to.

It wasn't the funnel that leaked, it was just trying to pour into the funnel from the gallon jug where I spilled a little(very little). It's just a spout would be much easier. Wouldn't even need a funnel.

Thanks Jason.