Customer Service 866.965.0400

TECH TIP: Caring for Suede / Micro-Suede Interior Surfaces

I have it on my steering wheel and I was wondering how to clean it too...I took some Interior cleaner to it using a single soft microfiber, but didn't see a huge difference.

Delayed response, it takes frequent care to get it back to perfect. I have it on my seat inserts (no idea why Chevy thought that was a good idea) my drivers seat was getting pretty bad and starting to mat down, after cleaning it with LIC I started brushing it almost every time I get out of the car, and hit it with LIC once a week its starting to come back. I'm sure if I worked on it for a few hours over a weekend it would be better quicker, but I'm fine with the slow improvement.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Machine Super Sealant is discontinued and was replaced with Liquid Paint Sealant a few years back. Machine Super Sealant took around 24 hours to cure after wiping off the residue before you could apply anything above it, and was designed to be applied by machine only. Our Liquid Paint Sealant we have now is improved to only have a 1 hour cure time, and it can be applied by hand or by machine with a gray foam pad.

Let's try to keep this thread focused on suede interior surfaces though if you don't mind :) We have other sections of the forum for questions about specific products. Sealants and waxes are mostly discussed here: http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/55-exterior-protection-enhancement/

Thanks!

• 2 years later...