Customer Service 866.965.0400

Local Retailers for Adams Products?

Ironman58

Question

12 answers to this question

I have a local distributor near me. His name is Dylan and he lives 5 minutes from my office. Ever since he told me the area he lived in, I have been driving up and down all of the streets after work trying to find the house that matches the pictures he posted up. I try not to look at it as stalking or anything and if a cop pulls me over for suspicious behavior I will deny everything. LOL

Hey Adams Do you guys have any local store that I can come over and do my shopping? I really would like to see the product  before I buy it also I don’t like online shopping lol I’m planning on opening small mobile detailing business and I hear good things about your products I’m from Pa but I can drive 2 hours or les with out problem to get my stuff thank you in advance..

Where are you located in PA?

Go to Adam's web page:

https://adamspolishes.com/

Scroll to the bottom of the page, under About you'll see Store locator, click that. Put in your zip code and your search distance.

We do six Shows/Events yearly on the Carlisle Fairgrounds where you can see, purchase, and ask questions about products and detailing. The first this year will be Spring Carlisle April 21-25.

On 1/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, Oscarlos said:

Hey Adams Do you guys have any local store that I can come over and do my shopping? I really would like to see the product  before I buy it also I don’t like online shopping lol I’m planning on opening small mobile detailing business and I hear good things about your products I’m from Pa but I can drive 2 hours or les with out problem to get my stuff thank you in advance..

In addition to the locator Dave referred to above, Adam's is available at or through your local GM dealership so you can contact them, too. 

My local Chevy dealer is good about honoring the same discounts that are available on the Adam's web site.    They also like the advertising whenever one of my vehicles shows up there since they look great and I can talk about the products.