Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray - Clear or Pink?

Detail Spray Color  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Detail Spray Color

• Make it clear
    • Keep it pink

All,

As always your input is absolutely the driving force behind our community and company! Newest topic and one that we will be taking very seriously.

What would you say to us making Detail Spray clear? It'd still yield the same phenomenal results and have it's famous scent - but be clear to help prevent staining and be a bit easier to plastics and permeable surfaces.

So what do you think?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it pink too. But if the customer complaint about the pink stains is warranted, then I think a change to clear might be a good idea ( while retaining the smell). The pink towel has never bothered me, but I've only been using it for 4 months. Not nearly as long as some of you...

all,

as always your input is absolutely the driving force behind our community and company! Newest topic and one that we will be taking very seriously.

What would you say to us making detail spray clear? It'd still yield the same phenomenal results and have it's famous scent - but be clear to help prevent staining and be a bit easier to plastics and permeable surfaces.

So what do you think?

pink