• Make it clear
    • Keep it pink

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Jason,

I have a 2006 white Corvette so clear is better for that car. But.... stay with pink, it is Adam's trade mark, everyone recognizes the "pink" detail spray. You could produce both as long as the prices stays the same, but I will probably sell more pink (5 to 1) over clear.

Norm

I voted clear. I'm not concerned about towels staining, my white towels always look new after being washed. I do however want the plastics on my truck to stay tan - clear Detail Spray run off would be better for them.

I'm with you...make it clear. Maybe have a pink label or pink sprayer so people know it's the detail spray?

The pink really stands out in the bottle, keeps me from grabbing the wrong bottle by accident. Yes I can read labels, but I might get distracted by something (she lives across the street). The pink does stain the towel, but it usually washes out, and doesn't transfer. Plus if you change the color you have to phase out old stock, and if "new" DS is available would people want the "old" DS?

Bruce

• 1 month later...

I Just started using Adam's detail spray and personally I'd prefer clear. Why add the dye? Love the smell though. I used Zaino's DS before and wanted to do a comparison. I started with Adam's DS and, well… Zaino didn't get a chance to go. Adam's DS wipes away to a shine much easier than Zaino; I ended up doing my whole car. I'll have to have a side to side comparison later to see if there’s a difference in performance but so far Adam's just replaced my Zaino DS.

We'd prefer a one stop shopping approach to Detail Spray. We don't want to be one of those companies that offer a million variations of the same product - it just confuses people.

Agreed!:thumbsup:

Clear or Pink! I don't care but you better keep making it. I like it pink on my white truck because I can see where I sprayed it whereas the clear wouldn't show up as well. On my black car ANYTHING will show up.