243 members have voted

1. 1. Detail Spray Color

• Make it clear
    • Keep it pink

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a bottle of the detail spray and its pink? Is there gonna be something different (I will just ask instead of reading 8 pages lol)

Coming very soon Devin, 'Light Pink' won't stain hands, driveways, carpet, etc. Give us three days and we'll be shipping the new "Pink Stuff." :rockon:

:2thumbs:

Darn! Just bought a gallon refill two days ago.... :(

The old stuff is just as good. It'll just stain stuff if you're stupid and not watching where you're spraying it.

I have never had a issue with it staining anything other than the bottle...

For some reason, all my bottles are clear except the DS bottle. It has like a haze on the inside of it, I assume from the spray.

I have never had a issue with it staining anything other than the bottle...

For some reason, all my bottles are clear except the DS bottle. It has like a haze on the inside of it, I assume from the spray.

It's the coloring in the DS, a little much. Next round will have less, and won't stain anything. . . . .

Coming soon my friends!! :rockon::rockon:

• 1 month later...

I dropped my bottle today while I was claying the Stang, and now there is a crack in the bottom of the bottle. Would it be possible to get an empty bottle when I make a future purchase? I already have a full gallon refill, but no extra empty bottles.

I dropped my bottle today while I was claying the Stang, and now there is a crack in the bottom of the bottle. Would it be possible to get an empty bottle when I make a future purchase? I already have a full gallon refill, but no extra empty bottles.

Adam's told me in the past... "just tell Ashley you need one and she'll send you one" Hey if the boss says so.. I never want to get stuff for free so I wish they'd put it up on their site as a sale item. Just a clear bottle with no label... I never look at the label anyway... I know what each one is by its color. Although interior cleaner and GWC look the same... :(

Chris

I did notice that the pink DOES stain my white truck... Kinda scared me a bit... I DO NOT want to be driving a partially pink truck...

I clayed it and left the residual on since I was going to use the PC on it. I wiped a small area anyway and to my horror the pink stayed! :help:

Thankfully the Revive and MP mix took it off. :banana:

Edited by Chewy

• 8 months later...