Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggest a Show!

MINIs on the Dragon! The biggest annual meeting of MINI Coopers. Drive the famous Dragon! There are vendor tents and would be a wonderful display for Adam's! Mario is already registered on the North American Motoring forum.

Dates: April 27th-May 1st, 2011

City/State: Fontana Dam, N.C.

Number of people in attendance: 630+

Number of vehicles in attendance: 450+

Types of vehicles: Mini Cooper

Number of years show has existed: 8 years

http://www.minisonthedragon.com/2011_intro.php

Somernites Cruise

4th Saturday of each month April-October

Somerset, KY

Typically 1,200-1,600 cars in attendance

All types of vehicles.

Each month is themed to cater to a different vehicle make and model. September is Corvette Month. 2011 will be the 11th show season. It was showcased on SpikeTVs Power Block a few years back.

http://somernitescruise.com/

Know of a killer show you think Adam's should attend? Let us know! We enjoy packing up the show pallets and hitting the road!

Let us know:

• Dates
  • City/State
  • Number of people in attendance
  • Number of vehicles in attendance
  • Types of vehicles
  • Number of years show has existed

Thanks!

anyone that knows anything about cars attends this show.

This show has been going on for 20 years and is up to 100k people throughout the weekend, over 8k cars, you know its good. plus you know you have to be part of the 300 vendors. (mequiars usually has 2 tents and a big rig hint hint)

the organization is called "right coast cars":

http://www.rightcoastcars.com/

the show is called the syracuse nationals:

http://www.rightcoastcars.com/syracuse-nationals.php

heres a pic of the flier:

syracuse-nationals.jpg

some info from 2010:

http://www.rightcoastcars.com/syracuse-nationals-2010-wrapup.php

sn-aerial1.jpg

if you are not there, you are missing out on a great weekend of fun!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

The first And last weekends in August, Macungie PA holds car shows. The first weekend is classic cars and the last weekend is customs and hot rods. There are several hundred cars at each show and they are attended by several thousand people. (Sorry I don't know the exact numbers). Both have been around for about 40 years. In fact I was going to inquire this year about setting up a booth to promote my detailing business. They have several vendors and a fairly decent sized flea market. The shows go from Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon. Pretty much takes over the entire town.

Located only an hour and a half from Carlisle.

Edited by CMDChase

• 4 weeks later...

2015-car-craft-summer-nationalsB.png

Car Craft Summer Nationals Prepares for Biggest, Baddest Year Yet with Major Move to Milwaukee

The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals will uphold its reputation as  America’s premier gathering of street machines and muscle cars,  as it prepares for the biggest and best event to date, moving to a larger venue at  the Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, WI, just outside Milwaukee, July 17-19, 2015.

July 17-19, 2015 | Wisconsin State Fair Park | Registration Begins Dec. 10

Showcasing more than 6,000 performance cars and attracting upward of 35,000 enthusiasts from across the country over the course of three days, the CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals is an annual celebration of horsepower, torque, and all things automotive. After more than a decade in St. Paul, MN, the change of venue will bring with it many exciting new features in 2015, including a larger and faster autocross, more car show awards, meet-and-greet opportunities with David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL, and much more amid the sights and sounds of thousands of high-horsepower vehicles on display. The CAR CRAFTSummer Nationals continues to be the leading, must-attend event for automotive enthusiasts nationwide.

“The Summer Nats grows every year and is one of the biggest shows in the country, but even so, it was time to hit the refresh button and get a larger venue where we could take everything bigger, badder, faster, and louder,” said TEN’s Senior Vice President of Content Strategy David Freiburger.  “I’m excited about the opportunities at the Milwaukee Mile, and we’ll be adding more and more special activities as show time approaches. People can follow the news at HOTROD.com.”

Special Features and Highlights

CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals features include:

·         -Autocross

·         -Dyno Challenge–Test your torque and horsepower against the best!

·         -Miss CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals contest

Performance Marketplace

·         -Giveaways and activities from the main stage

·         -CAR CRAFT editors and photographers on-site, generating more editorial content than ever while searching for rides worthy of “Editor’s Choice” awards

·         -Show-‘N’-Shine competition–outstanding rides in 50 + classes, professionally judged and awarded

Meet HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL

·         -Burnout competition

·         …and much more!

Would be cool to see you guys there! and hey if you need a car for demo I'm sure I could be persuaded to bring mine down :D

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dates- August 18, 19, 20, 21, 2016

Bowling Green, OH

Number of people in attendance- over 75,000 expected

Number of vehicles in attendance- over 300

Types of vehicles-tractors, trucks, and semis

Number of years the show has existed- This will be the 50th anniversary and it is going to be a big one!!!

https://www.pulltown.com/

I know this isn't a car show but there are lots of very high dollar tractors, semis, and trucks with insane paint jobs that could definitely use the care that Adam's products deliver. People come from all over the United States and even other countries to the National Tractor Pulling Championships. The pullers are always looking for new ways to get more shine out of their vehicle so it looks the best it possibly can going down the track. I have used Adam's products on my friends pulling truck and many fans and pullers have asked about what I am using as they walk by because they want a product that delivers amazing results.

• 3 weeks later...

Street Car Takeover Phoenix | Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park | Pro EFI

Feb 19, 5:00pm - Feb 20, 11:00pm

Wild Horse Motorsports Park
20000 Maricopa Rd
Chandler, AZ  85226 Map

Street Car Takeover is coming to Phoenix Az -Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm Dyno night party at Pro EFI. Live DJ, food and event merch for sale. $70/2 pulls 7756 E Greenway Rd #100, 85260, Scottsdale AZ Saturday 11:00AM-10:00pm: Wild Horse Pass Raceway Park -Heads Up Racing -Test n Tune -Roll racing -Bike class -Car Show -$40 for tech card -$25 for car show -$20 to watch kids 12 and under free Classes Drag Racing -Street Racer (SCT's favorite class, requires street cruise) -Street Outlaw (Unlimited class) 1/8th mile -Extreme street 10.00 index -Small Tire 1/8th mile -Daily driver 11.0 index -Stick Shift -Street Truck -FWD Heads Up -LSX/LTX vs Modular Shootout -Street Bike Roll Racing -King of the bakery -RWD -FWD Schedule for Racing Saturday: -Gates open at 11am -Show N Shine 12:00pm-4:30pm -Drivers meeting for ROLL RACERS 12:00pm SCT BOOTH -Track goes hot for ROLL RACING at 12:30pm -King of the bakery eliminations start at 1:30pm -Roll racing test n tune 12:30pm-4:00pm -Burnout contest 4:15pm -Drivers meeting for DRAG RACERS 4:45pm SCT BOOTH -5:00pm-10:00pm DRAG RACING -Test n Tune 5-10pm -Street Racer Class cruise leaves track at 5:30pm -Eliminations start at 6:30pm

• 3 months later...

I don't believe I've seen an Adam's booth there, but if you close by it's worth a drive to Tacoma at the end of August for the LeMay car show that should correspond with the Open House event. There is a huge collection of ... well kinda everything between the family home and the Marymount location.

http://www.lemaymarymount.org/lemay-car-show-2016/

• 10 months later...