Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggest a Show!

Portland Roadster show starts today! Looks like Gary Parham (local Adam's Dealer) will be there, good guy great to talk to, often we get one of the Adam's Colorado guys there too.

http://www.portlandroadstershow.com/

Not sure what happened, but never found the Adam's booth if it was there. Gary was listed as a sponsor of the event, but didn't have a booth.

The annual April Swap Meet is coming up in a few weeks and there is usually an Adam's dealer there as well, so I will hold my cash for that event to make my purchases (too much rain in the forecast to rush into orders).

http://www.portlandswapmeet.com/

• 2 weeks later...

The Nebraska Corvette Association has a great all Corvette show in the fall every year in Lincoln, Nebraska. The date for the show this year is 9/10/17. We have a little over 200 Corvettes for the past few years.

Here is a link to the page with information about the show. More information will probably be added as the year progresses.

http://www.nebraskacorvette.com/all-corvette-show/

We have a great fun day with door prizes and silent auction items, food available and lot of friendly folks.Check out the pictures on the website for the 2016 show. And activities the club has during the year.

Dave

Proceeds are donated to local charities.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an email to you guys about this, but never got a response. Just came across this thread so I'll throw it in here too.

We Are Mopar 2

August 4th(night show) and August 5th

Texas Motor Speedway

All Mopar Show, I believe there's already 930 or so registered vehicles. There will be people from all over the country and even, Mexico, Canada, and Australia as well I believe.

I sent an email to you guys about this, but never got a response. Just came across this thread so I'll throw it in here too.

We Are Mopar 2

August 4th(night show) and August 5th

Texas Motor Speedway

All Mopar Show, I believe there's already 930 or so registered vehicles. There will be people from all over the country and even, Mexico, Canada, and Australia as well I believe.

If everything goes as planned I will be making it! Nice to see some fellow Adam's addicts are making it as well.

• 2 months later...

You guys going to be at the Sturgis Camaro Rally this year? June 22-25.

I don't want to speak for the entire team at Adam's but I know a large portion of the crew will be at Barrett Jackson Northeast that weekend.

You guys going to be at the Sturgis Camaro Rally this year? June 22-25.

Hi John, I think I may have spoken to you on the phone yesterday? Cool!

I do apologize but as Eric stated, most of our Team will be at Barrett-Jackson Connecticut starting this weekend with detailing show vehicles until the 25th. We did support the Sturgis Camaro Rally in the form of some donation items last year, but we did not have a vendor setup at the event. Unfortunately there are simply too many events going on during these summer months for our very small team to support all of them.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up guys Eric and Myself will have the Adam's rig set up at the Columbus,OH Goodguys show July 7-9 if anyone is in the area and would like to stop by.

This is near me! I had no idea that Adam's would be at the Goodguys show. Will Adam be there? It's only next weekend away!

This is near me! I had no idea that Adam's would be at the Goodguys show. Will Adam be there? It's only next weekend away!

Adam will most likely not be there unfortunately but Calvin and myself will be running the booth. I'd like to think we're pretty cool guys to hang out with as well ????

If you show up we'll be there, trailer/canopy setup will be under a building outside the Celeste center.

To bad you guys couldn't stop by Des Moines this weekend at the Goodguys Heartland Nationals on the way to Ohio.

It is definitely unfortunate, but we can only do so many shows right now. The current truck and trailer are actually coming from the East coast so it's a bit out of the way.

Adam will most likely not be there unfortunately but Calvin and myself will be running the booth. I'd like to think we're pretty cool guys to hang out with as well

If you show up we'll be there, trailer/canopy setup will be under a building outside the Celeste center.

To those contemplating going to Columbus, I will attest that Calvin and Eric will be able to provide any answers about the products or processes used to make your vehicle look it's best! :2thumbs: 

Unfortunately, I will be driving from MI to SD that weekend for the Black Hills Corvette Classic show that next week, otherwise I would be there.

Great event, and Adam's is well represented!

To those contemplating going to Columbus, I will attest that Calvin and Eric will be able to provide any answers about the products or processes used to make your vehicle look it's best! :2thumbs:

Unfortunately, I will be driving from MI to SD that weekend for the Black Hills Corvette Classic show that next week, otherwise I would be there.

Great event, and Adam's is well represented!

Thanks for the kind words Robert, we definitely try our best. We'll be back at Lingenfelters in a few weeks most likely as well.

Thanks for the kind words Robert, we definitely try our best. We'll be back at Lingenfelters in a few weeks most likely as well.

You and Calvin will have to keep me in mind for that event again...............

may be going to Corvette FunFest in Illinois in September.................. waiting to hear from Adam if that is finalized

You and Calvin will have to keep me in mind for that event again...............

may be going to Corvette FunFest in Illinois in September.................. waiting to hear from Adam if that is finalized

Will do on Lingenfelter. Funfest is a great event to checkout even if you aren't hanging with the Adam's team the entire time.

Be nice to see you at Karls Performance in Iowa, for one of there cars and coffee or summer nights.

Especially since Karl is one of their dealers. Someone from Adams came out several years ago and put on a detail clinic for the Corvette Club there.