Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Favorite thing about my Goat

emroy

Is that they are so rare, GM built just 40,808 total for the 3 model years.(the LS2 comes in at a close second fave :D)Ill go weeks without seeing another Goat one on the road. I also like that not very many people know much about it, or what capable of. I was looking for a Trans Am when i found the Goat and couldnt pass up the deal. i know its not the flashiest car out there but i like it. There are a ton of Mustangs (~600k since 2005) and Camaros (61k in 2010) out on the road. Dont get me wrong the stangs and camaros are nice its just that everyone seems to have one. But Id rather they drive one of those then a foreign car.:patriot:

Hey buddy, your GTO IS a foreign car! It is a Holden Commodore Monaro VZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Monaro#Third_generation_.282001.E2.80.932005.29

I like my G8 for the same reason. Millions of 300s and Chargers, but only a few tens of thousands of G8s sold. (And yes, it is a Holden too!)

i knew someone was gonna say that i edited it out of my first post, and yes i love g8s too

Very nice I wish I could afford one of these for a DD. I would love to garage my TBSS. That is one thing our ride's have in common is they only made our trucks for 3 years. In 06 people could get the LT with an SS package but from 07-09 they were full models. Sigh....I love uncommon vehicles. :)

Nice goat. I wan to get that exact combo in a year or two. It will be my toy.

It would look great beside your G8!

I really like that blue interior. I've never seen that before. Good work. Now get some good pics too!

Im working on that ;)

It would look great beside your G8!

Thanks.

When I start to modify things I go a little overboard. I looked into how much money I would probably end up sticking into the G8 aftermarket wise. I figured it would not cost all that much more to find a good deal on a GTO and drive that for my fun car. This way I can enjoy the G8 relatively stock and not ruin the warranty. You need to take some more pictures of the Goat. We don't care if they are not perfect we just like car pictures.

Nice car.

It looks fun to drive. :burnout:

I love my goat as well! keep her clean and keep on driving!

Another goat owner here. I love the IBM be sure to take great care of her oooooooo wait that's why your on here ;)

Thanks everyone! And your correct that's the exact reason why im here ive already learned a ton and still have a VERY long way to go

Archived