Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

My cat Moose (rest his little evil soul) was a 17lb Himalayan that was a FREAK! He would beat up the dog, crawl up next to you on the couch and bite your elbow, he would harass you for food, especially plain fry-cake doughnuts! He was EVIL & Lovable all in one, I will have to get some pics on here..

These are my Dolls... (Or Ragdolls) Ive been addicted with the Dolls the Last ten years. I fell in love with those beautiful blue eyes.

The female is Tullamore Dew, Seal Tortie Bi-color.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16471&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16477&g2_serialNumber=1

And the Male Jack Daniels, Red mitted Tabby

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16480&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16486&g2_serialNumber=1

I didnt came up with those names, thats from the pedigree.

I was organizing/cleaning and found some old 35mm pics of my dog Beamer...

Awe... He was 7 weeks old when I got him... He's 9 and a half now. :(

I need to find him another name tag like that... It was too cool!

Bottom shot is him now on our old sofa... Good 'ol lap dog... lol :o

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Bob' date='

I had a Husky that was half Wolf and that dog could dig a hole to the other side of the Earth in a matter of minutes. :lolsmack:

Huskys are very neat animals. The only thing I didn't like was the shedding it did in the Spring.[/quote']

yes i know all about the diggin thing drives me crazy , but what are you going to do...lol:help:

My son bought Nico and my wife and I have adopted him. He is a great companion and the biggest 97 lb baby that you have ever met. His bark is ferocious, but all he wants is petted. Now my son is in California and my wife told him that Nico stays with us.

Only if hes ears are trimmed, I would never trespass your place. My favorite kind! :drool:

This is a fantastic thread! I love seeing all of the beautiful sons/daughters!

I don't currently own a dog as I recently put down my beloved Bailey. He was an amazing dog and I will never forget him. I will post up his pictures in his memory.

** On a side note, I am getting a Dachshund this September. The momma is due to give birth sometime in July. The lady heard my story and has given me first pick of the litter.

Bailey and his big bone

small.jpg

When I was in college doing homework, he would fall asleep on my desk

ms1.jpg

Bailey's first sweater for Alaska

IMG_0247.jpg

He just loved the winter!

IMG_0243.jpg

Bailey with the GEICO Gecko. It was a charity event and all the proceeds went to the rescue foundation.

DSCN3652.jpg

Bailey's last picture

IMG_4051.jpg

In memory of Bailey...this is the ONLY sticker on my SS

IMG_4084.jpg

When we first moved to our home 10 years ago my wife asked to get a dog. I wanted a German Shepherd. Instead we got a Beagle named Shiloh. He was Mama's best friend, but when he passed at the young age of 7 he broke my heart. I came home every day at lunch time to put him out and talk to him. Four months after we put him down our twins were born. I've been busy ever since, but I still miss him so.

In better times:

5-1-5013Largee-mailview.jpg

Today, his ashes are with us on the mantle piece:

shiloh002Largee-mailview.jpg

My little boy, Toby, when he was 2 months old. Doberman Pinscher / Pitbull mix.

P4180305.jpg

Now at 95 lbs and 2yrs old. He loves to play and has the mind of a 10yr old child. Smarter than any dog I know. He can open doors on his own and does a great job protecting the house.

13642_101986883161912_1000005180282.jpg

Nala, our Dalmatian, now 7yrs old. She's the oldest and puts Toby in his place, even though she knows he's bigger. Food motivated and loves to be under the covers.

IMG_1598.jpg

Edited by turbohcar