Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Detail with Adam's Products!

Brent44

Ironically in the two months I've been using my new Adam's products on clients vehicles, I had never used them on mine. Anyway, I got up at 6:30 this morning and did a full detail. I wasn't done until 1 in the afternoon. I sprayed it down with suds, hand washed it, blow dried it, clay barred, made two passes one each section with the swirl and haze remover, made a pass with the time machine polish, and one pass with the machine superwax. Man, I was tired.... I didn't want to wait for my buttery wax and americanna wax to come in next week, but I'll do another wax 2 weeks from now. The pictures were taken right under the sun so it's cleaner than it looks. Tell me what you think!!!! :xfingers:

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

What a great shine...and what a MEAN looking car!!! :burnout:

It's funny that you've had your products for so long but never used them on your own car - to this day, two years later, I've yet to take a buffer to mine! I'm thinking about holding a detailing seminar and using it as the demo car so that way I don't have to do it AND I'll make money at the same time :lol:

Hey Brent

What does that say under the R/T on the trunk :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bill

It says "Hybrid"! The Charger IS made in a hybrid version - they're exceptionally rare though. It's a great way to be environmentally friendly without looking like a total geek :lol:

It says "Hybrid"! The Charger IS made in a hybrid version - they're exceptionally rare though. It's a great way to be environmentally friendly without looking like a total geek :lol:

Finally a cool Hybrid :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

I had no idea they actually made one :glasses::glasses::glasses:

Finally a cool Hybrid :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

I had no idea they actually made one :glasses::glasses::glasses:

I thought maybe he was just trying to piss off the Prius owners! I had no idea they made a hybrid Charger.

Woah woah woah haha about the emblem, it's not a hybrid, well it technically is because it burns both rubber and gas :) . Sorry for those who thought I was trying to be environrntally friendly

Anyway to piss prius owners off i am down with.

I mean I'll drive an eco-friendly car when they make one that looks good. I'm just tired of people in Priuses telling me I'm the reason gas prices are so high

Do they actually make a Charger Hybrid? I've never heard of one.

They don't make a hybrid version that I'm aware of. They do make Hemi's that are a little more efficient, but then again it's still a Hemi. It was a joke because my car burns both rubber and gas :cheers: