Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Good or Great is WCW?

hmmmm, so WCW will take care of bug problems? Drove bout 2 hrs and collected alot of bugs on the paint me and jeff just spent the whole day detailing :D

hmmmm, so WCW will take care of bug problems? Drove bout 2 hrs and collected alot of bugs on the paint me and jeff just spent the whole day detailing :D

If you drove 2 hours and picked up alot of bugs, most likely picked up alot of road grime. I wouldn`t suggest doing a WCW. That road grime could scratch your paint. IMO Your better off with a Full wash.

If you drove 2 hours and picked up alot of bugs, most likely picked up alot of road grime. I wouldn`t suggest doing a WCW. That road grime could scratch your paint. IMO Your better off with a Full wash.

I agree with Anthony (and Jeff) that you should do a full wash. HOWEVER, it would be helpful to use WCW as a prewash.

Rinse off the car and hit the bugs with a strong stream of water. Then soak the bugs with WCW and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. This should help remove them with minimal scrubbing.

Also, check out this thread I posted about removing them with just Car Wash and the Lug Nut Brush - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11404

Soak them good with WCW, Leave the WCW set a while and wipe them last so the bug guts won't scratch your paint!:thumbsup:

Only reason I ask is I lost my GWDT and dont have any way to dry the vehicle well enough. Only other MF I have would be the double soft. The other MF are too small.

Only reason I ask is I lost my GWDT and dont have any way to dry the vehicle well enough. Only other MF I have would be the double soft. The other MF are too small.

Use the WCW towels, it will take 2 or 3!:thumbsup:

Do you guys seriously think that I would do anything to scratch my black paint???:confused: Do you see any scratches on my black cars??:confused:

Give me a little credit here!!

Amen to that Chris.

WCW helped me get through some long dry spells last year without having to get out the buckets, hose, etc. I soaked the front end first then started on the roof and worked my way down and back. The front end was last. Just like Adam shows in DVD Vol 6 the bug guts literally wipe right off.

One of my smarty pants know it all neighbors told me I'd scratch my paint but shut up after I challenged him to find just one with the car in full sun in the driveway. :glasses:

Well Chris, I decided to try out your wash method yesterday in an emergency condition. I went out to my car after work, only to discover that the half-wit Tru-Green guys sprayed more lawn chemical on my car than on the grass. My car was covered with this stuff. I raced home, got out the WW and completely covered the car (went through a whole bottle!). I then power rinsed the car, hoping for the best. It rinsed off spotless and clean, but I decided to do a quick wash with Adams shampoo. Man oh man! WW pre-rinse is now in my wash repetoire! My wash pad slipped effortlessly over my car, the WW must have super-lubricants. Also, my wash pad did not pick up the usual dirt and residue, leaving my wash bucket clean.

Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us all. This WW stuff is great!:banana:

Well Chris, I decided to try out your wash method yesterday in an emergency condition. I went out to my car after work, only to discover that the half-wit Tru-Green guys sprayed more lawn chemical on my car than on the grass. My car was covered with this stuff. I raced home, got out the WW and completely covered the car (went through a whole bottle!). I then power rinsed the car, hoping for the best. It rinsed off spotless and clean, but I decided to do a quick wash with Adams shampoo. Man oh man! WW pre-rinse is now in my wash repetoire! My wash pad slipped effortlessly over my car, the WW must have super-lubricants. Also, my wash pad did not pick up the usual dirt and residue, leaving my wash bucket clean.

Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us all. This WW stuff is great!:banana:

Glad to help!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived