Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Do I Insert Images into My Post? - The Video!

Junkman2008

That's right folks, if reading how to do this still has you confused, this video should clear up the process. In the video, I walk you through a step by step process on how to insert images into your post. I explain the process of obtaining a Photobucket account, uploading the images to your account and finally, how to insert said images into you post.

Two things you want to do before clicking the play button on the video below.

adams_video_hq2.jpg

Alright boys and girls, it doesn't get any easier than this! Sit back and watch the video, then start adding pictures to you post!

The Junkman

PS: The video is below this text. Watch in full screen mode so that you can see what I'm doing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgm3lcQ-CT8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgm3lcQ-CT8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Junkman2008

Excellent, It would be nice if you could make a video on how to inbed videos in a post.

Dude, your sig is a tad bit large! You may want to resize it before someone hooks you up.

I was thinking about doing one for video, however, I'm kinda scared as to what Pandora's box that might open... leaving.gif

Dude, your sig is a tad bit large! You may want to resize it before someone hooks you up.

I was thinking about doing one for video, however, I'm kinda scared as to what Pandora's box that might open... leaving.gif

I know i was playing around i am having a hard time trying to get the resize picture in the signature. About the pandora's box who know what suprises you might get.

Thanks guys!

How about that Chris! Are you in that picture?

Yes he is!! 3 Guesses which one is him.....

(Hope I'm not stealing your thunder Chris!)

:patriot:

Chris must be the proud papa of that beautiful shine being put on that trunk!

Yea Junkman, I had a blast! :burnout: On Photobucket when I moused over my pics I did not get a drop down like you did ,any suggestions ? :help: Thanks, Chris

Yea Junkman, I had a blast! :burnout: On Photobucket when I moused over my pics I did not get a drop down like you did ,any suggestions ? :help: Thanks, Chris

Do you have the up to date JAVA installed on your computer? What web browser are you using?

Well, I just did a video, a test, so shall I save it to my computer and how do I post it to this site?, or do I post it in Photobucket instead?

Tks.

I don't know if Photobucket host videos but I know that You Tube does. That's where I host all my videos.

I don't know if Photobucket host videos but I know that You Tube does. That's where I host all my videos.

I see, so can I post a video saved from my computer and show it here in Adams?