Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Jersey Detail Clinic with The Junkman!

lawson4450

Question

NY-NJ_DetailClinic-x1-1.jpg

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

I'm from Jersey, don't know how to C & P, but....

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

I got a bunch of people who said they are coming im will be really dissappointed if we dont get at least 20-25 cars there minimum

does it really matter how many cars are there? i doubt the Junkman will be able to actually look at everyones car...

Hi! I'll be there -- By the way my name is Ed Blakeslee. See you there!:glasses:

Looking forward to meeting you Ed. :hi:

By the way, I edited your post so that you don't start getting all kinds of spam. You never want to post your email address in a open thread. The spam bots would have a field day with you! :willy:

Hey is the rain going to effect this ? As I'm coming a long way !!!!

O/k, let's get some updates on this. Since the Junkman came all this way, even if it's raining all day, I can drive my Avalanche there and we can still fill the Junkman full of beer & steak.