Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clear Bra Polish

BRZN

It arrived yesterday, and I applied it last night! Sweet stuff, I applied it by hand with a yellow MF applicator and wiped it off when dry with a polish removal specific MF towel. My car's clean (or so I'd thought), it's a garaged '06 purchased in the spring of '07 with only 6,600 miles on the clock, I think I had the bra installed at less than 1,500 miles. At the end of this October when I began putting her away for the winter I washed her with warm water and car wash soap and dried her with a waffle weave drying towel, after that I washed her again with a spray on car wash, last fall I'd clay bared the bra, not this year, figured the wash was enough. The Clear Bra Polish is white, the applicator pad began to turn grey from the dirt it was removing as I used it! As the polish would start to dry I could feel and hear some abrasivness (a bit unnerving), however the bra material is not marred at all. There is a small mark/scratch in the bra material on one of the hood scoops, it didn't remove it. The entire front of the car is wrapped; bumper, bumper extension, fog lights, headlights, leading edge of the front fenders, part way up the hood, and the hood scoops. I'd contacted one of the guys, Dylan I think, through another forum and he told me I didn't need to wax over the polish, it would protect as well as polish/clean. The pictures were taken in the garage under less than ideal lighting, but turned out okay:

Did you have the clear bra put on around denver? It looks good, and I am thinking about getting one on the G8.

Auto Graphics in Manheim, if you go tell Bill I said Hi! He also tinted my windows.

• 1 year later...
No problem.

I have a clear bra and I treat it ALMOST like paint.

I clay it.

I hand polish it with revive...

I BG it

I MSS it

I wax i t

I have VentureShield on my truck. It has been on since 2006. I see water spots on it and it is dull compared to when it was installed. I would like to see if I can make it shine again before I replace it. Any pics of your clear bra? How long have you had it on your vehicle? Thanks again.

Some dealers (ahem) may have inventory on Clear Polish and Clear Spray. Check near you. I know there is one in Northridge with inventory who would make great deals for forum members.

Bruce

Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

Some dealers (ahem) may have inventory on Clear Polish and Clear Spray. Check near you. I know there is one in Northridge with inventory who would make great deals for forum members.

Bruce

Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks

Yep... check with your local dealers to see if they have any on hand. Unfortunately clear polish and clear spray sat on our shelves collecting dust when we had them and we simply couldn't justify stocking it any longer when it came time to purchase more labels. Just weren't that popular of products.

If you can't get your hands on any Fine Machine Polish or Revive work great on clear bras and for protection I recommend MSS of the new Quick Sealant when its released.

Yep... check with your local dealers to see if they have any on hand. Unfortunately clear polish and clear spray sat on our shelves collecting dust when we had them and we simply couldn't justify stocking it any longer when it came time to purchase more labels. Just weren't that popular of products.

If you can't get your hands on any Fine Machine Polish or Revive work great on clear bras and for protection I recommend MSS of the new Quick Sealant when its released.

Thanks for the info. If I had known about the Clear Polish before, i would have surely bought a bottle. I just learned of Adams products a few months ago.

Archived