Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Plum Crazy Challenger is at the dealer!

JoeSyko

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Hope you're watching the weather closely because we're going to get one hell of big snowstorm starting Friday. Going right through where you're planning on driving. Right through Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Md and south.

How come you're getting it from PA? And in the winter? I mean, couldn't you have gotten one somewhere closer? There's a whole lot of states between PA and California. And 100 X more car dealers. Did they give you a great deal or something?

How come you're getting it from PA? And in the winter? I mean, couldn't you have gotten one somewhere closer? There's a whole lot of states between PA and California. And 100 X more car dealers. Did they give you a great deal or something?

I don't mean to answer for him but Bob Frederick is kind of a local celebrity on Challengertalk.com. When all other dealers were inflating the prices of Challengers, Bob was selling them at MSRP. Alot of people from all over the country order through him.

I don't mean to answer for him but Bob Frederick is kind of a local celebrity on Challengertalk.com. When all other dealers were inflating the prices of Challengers, Bob was selling them at MSRP. Alot of people from all over the country order through him.

I have heard that before. Do you have any experience with him?

I have heard that before. Do you have any experience with him?

Me personally, no. I've never heard a bad thing about him - and that says something considering the scourge of the earth who are car dealers. I just didn't see the point of dealing with a guy so far away from me. And I'm in NY lol

When you live in California you can often find greater deals out of state .After car arrives you need to register it in Ca. and pay sales tax.

All cars are manufactured to comply with the immission requirements of all 52 states and can be deliverred thru a local dealer for a small charge or even to you. Or you can pick it up out of state and break it in on the drive home. (they put 30 day temp plate on it and you register car locally when arrive home).

Sometimes the savings can be significant :thumbsup:

Enjoy your new ride ! :burnout:

Archived