Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

GPC1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings gang, contrary to popular opinion I'm still alive but have been snowed in for awhile. Rich how about you? BTW I am getting antsy and ready to do some serious detailing. Ray haven't seen you for awhile but count me in for the 24th. Looking forward to it.:rockon:

Greetings gang, contrary to popular opinion I'm still alive but have been snowed in for awhile. Rich how about you? BTW I am getting antsy and ready to do some serious detailing. Ray haven't seen you for awhile but count me in for the 24th. Looking forward to it.:rockon:

Hey,old man, where've you been?? :hi: Glad to see you made it back here. This has been some winter! Think the snow will be gone by the clinic?? I think it's iffy.

See you soon!:2thumbs:

Ive been wondering where you have been Rad, (Hibernating)?:banana:I will see you at the Detail Clinic on the 24th.:thumbsup:

I spoke with Adam last night and he said they are planning to eat at Carbones. Looking at the map it appears that the Hampton Inn in Greensburg would be a good choice for a hotel. Can some of the locals weigh in and give us your opinion?

119 can be tricky getting around on if you're not familiar with it. How about the Wingate Inn on rte 30 in Latrobe? All you'd have to do is go to the stoplight at the airport intersection, and turn (I can't remember if it's right or left because I don't remember if the hotel is before or after the intersection) onto 981 Latrobe. Follow 981 through Latrobe and you'll come out at the intersection across the street from Grabiaks.

There is a Comfort Inn in Blairsville, but I understand that's a roach motel.

I'm not familiar with this place, but it sounds decent.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-11894326-harbor-inn-latrobe

Or there's the Greentree Sheraton. It's even a little bit closer than the Hampton.

So I guess the Wingate is the closest. JMO.

I have no idea where Carbones is, so someone will have to provide directions. Only Carbones I could find was in Crabtree. Is that the one?

Rich

Carbones in Crabtree is the place that Adam is going to have dinner. I had already made the reservation at the Hampton before I read your post. Thanks for the input. I am really looking forward to the dinner and seeing everyone again. Of course watching Adam during the clinic is always interesting. I wish I had his and Junkman's ability to look so relaxed in front of a bunch of people. See you in a little over a month!

I spoke with Adam last night and he said they are planning to eat at Carbones. Looking at the map it appears that the Hampton Inn in Greensburg would be a good choice for a hotel. Can some of the locals weigh in and give us your opinion?

Here's the website for the restaurant. :2thumbs:

http://www.carbonepasta.com/

Archived