Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash???

hawgfan

Ok don't know if this is allowed, so if I break some kind of rule please remove this Thanks. I have a gallon of waterless wash, and instead of returning it I wanted to see if some wanted to trade for it. I am currently in need of UCS, VRT, and open to offers as well. Just really looking to trade for adams products.

Thanks

Thanks for posting that, Joe. We don't technically allow the sale of old products, but we'll allow members to swap products as long as it's a good natured, neighborly thing. If it looks like someone is unloading old product or trying to sneak in something of a commercial nature we'd raise a red flag, but as far as we're concerned a bottle here traded for a bottle there is little more than a fine way for a few Adam's users to meet and share the experience. :thumbsup:

Rich

Sorry if I broke a rule, I just wanted to trade for something else, and really didn't want to bother Ashley with it (she has enough work lol).

I really have no need for WW, great product but no need for it, I mainly use DS for all my touch ups.

Thanks

Sorry if I broke a rule, I just wanted to trade for something else, and really didn't want to bother Ashley with it (she has enough work lol).

I really have no need for WW, great product but no need for it, I mainly use DS for all my touch ups.

Thanks

You didn't break the rule. See post #3. Trading it is fine with us. :2thumbs:

I might try and use it with my clay bar instead of DS, has anybody done that before.

Waterless Wash has too much lubrication to use with the clay bar. You won't get enough "stick" from the clay to work well. Stick with the Detail Spray.:cheers:

Archived