Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to Resize and Manipulate Images

Junkman2008

Hey boys and girls, the Junkman here with a new video that will instruct you on manipulating images for email and/or posting on the Internet. With today's cameras, images are very large in size and folks are finding this out upon attempting to email or upload these images to a website or forum. After watching this video (which will play within your web browser), you will not only go get yourself some free image manipulating software, but also learn how to use it to re-size (among other things) your images. This will make them email friendly as well as Internet board friendly too.

If you have any questions about the software, contact Faststone at support@faststone.org. They are paid to answer any questions about their software and know more about it that I do!

In the video, I state that this program will show your video files. I had a brain fart, it does not show video files. Also, if you hit the F11 key, your browser will open up to a full screen view and allow you to see the entire video if any part of it is cut off.

Without further ado, click here for the video!

faststone_image.jpg

you know we need to use that pic as a caption game let everyone come up with a one lol

"I just farted." :D

AJ I can't get the video ?:willy:

What web browser are you using? I tested it in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome and they all worked. If you have a slow Internet connection, it may take a minute to load. Also make sure that you have all the Adobe browser enhancements install (the normal ones, nothing fancy).

"I just farted." :D

What web browser are you using? I tested it in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome and they all worked. If you have a slow Internet connection, it may take a minute to load. Also make sure that you have all the Adobe browser enhancements install (the normal ones, nothing fancy).

Ok AJ, IE didn't work so I tried Firefox and it worked.:2thumbs:

Thanks for the great info!:cheers:

"Hello, I'm Lando Calrrissien and i'm the proprietor of this fine cloud city. Come with me and share in a Colt 45!" Im sorry aj i just cant help myself lol

Colt 45? Yuk! Only the finest wines roll across these lips. Jack Daniel's wine coolers to name one. :D

Ha! I ran the drill instructors out of the gas chamber with milk alone. You don't even want to see what I can do with beer! :lol:

At least they could get out! Try sitting in an altitude chamber at 25000 feet after everyone had chili for lunch :help:

nice thing about owning a mac... with iPhoto i can import my photos from the camera, click the enhance button to clear up the picture, then click crop and adjust the pic to a certain size (i usually do them all 1920x1200) hit enter and that's it! lower file size and still a high-res photo!

• 8 months later...

Archived