Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product and the reality of the world we live in.

Team Adam's

Question

As all of you know, all of us at Adam's Polishes strive very hard to keep our commitment to American workers and the products they produce intact. This commitment is often times to our own detriment as it increases overhead or greatly limits our ability to stock all the items we would like to carry. Detailing bags, foam guns, and other items simply aren't available here in the US and rather than compromise our morals to make a buck, we choose not to stock these items.

Its no secret that the automagic corporation holds an exclusive patent over the manufacturing rights of all clay sold within the United States, and to that end we're extremely limited on our choices... well... to be honest, we don't have a choice. Its their bar, or no bar. During the recent change to our clay (blue was discontinued, gray replaced it) it came to our attention that the clay we were selling was no longer a product produced here in the states, but in Japan. While this isn't the worst scenario, it still flies in the face of our commitment to the American worker.

Due to the lack of choices we are forced continue to sell these bars, wrapped in their "Made In Japan" plastic, but at least take some solace in knowing that the jar which we ship the product in is still proudly made here in the USA and when the clay patent expires in 2011 we look forward to selling a bar that matches! This is the best bar currently available and we still continue to offer the largest chunk of clay in the business at 200 grams. We overwhelmingly feel that honesty is the best policy and want to be upfront with our customers about the products they are buying and where they are made.

Thanks for your business. :patriot:

14 answers to this question

Dylan...ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Thank you for your openness and honesty. I know without a doubt that Adam's has 2 things in mind with their products: made in the USA and highest quality to their customers.

:thumbsup:

Dylan, we all understand, and we thank you and the rest of the Adams team for your upfront answers. I remember when I inquired about the Fire Nozzle and you told me the story on that. Thats part of why I am here and buying Adam's, your companies commitment to quality and the customer.

OK well I can't use a Japanese bar on my AU car with a Mexican engine... WTH? I'm changing suppliers!

lol

Yeah I don't think so... Better japan than China.

Chris

Every time I meet a new car enthusiast I am quick to tell them about Adam's and while I have not used the product (yet) the reviews from other folks is what I pass on. The next thing is that the product is Made in the USA. While this is a minor glitch, it's one that cannot be avoided and that will NOT deter me as a customer.

Thank you for being so upfront about the whole thing. That is absolutely refreshing!

Class act all the way. My money spent on your clay still goes to Adam's which is an American company supporting American workers and in cases like this, that is good enough for me.

And I agree, atleast it's not made in China.

Class act all the way. My money spent on your clay still goes to Adam's which is an American company supporting American workers and in cases like this, that is good enough for me.

:iagree:

100% agree :thumbsup:

Well that's it! I am taking my leave of this place! ;)

Not likely!!

Dylan, I am north of the border and can get just about any clay I want. I get mine from you folks. There is a reason there are three Adam's claybar jars on my shelves. Business practices like this thread are chief amoung those reasons!

:thumbsup:

Archived