Customer Service 866.965.0400

SNEAK PEEK - Adam's NEW Premium Lug Nut Brush

Team Adam's

Question

Just a little more info on the upcoming release... enjoy!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wKzETPV-uc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wKzETPV-uc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Definitely takes a man very confident in himself to stroll up to the Mac counter in nordstrom and ask to see an assortment of makeup brushes. :lol:

:iagree: that is why i love it. you are true to your passion...and yourself. :bow:

they prob thought the make up brushes were a nice gift for someone anyway-they have great customer service at Nord's

clean these lug nug brushes with APC?

Probably very similar... many high end makeup brushes are made using boars hair. I've bought auto detailing brushes from the Nordstrom makeup counter many times in the past for my personal use.

Primary difference is gonna be the materials used in construction... often times the glue used in makeup brushes won't hold up to harsh cleaners and start to deteriorate. That leads to dropped fibers, cracks, etc.

This brush is made using a chemical resistant epoxy in the base, so it holds the fibers no matter what its exposed to including harsh cleaners, solvents, etc. Even when the bristles become wet and swell it won't cause the base to crack.

Also, you don't see to many makeup brushes with an 8" long handle on them :D

:bow:a guy who will buy makeup brushes .....a true fanatic!:pc: love it!

Well... some, if not most of you who ordered the brush should have it in hand by now... do we have any feedback? Anyone get a chance to put it to work yet and care to share their thoughts on the brush?

I will be placing my order today Dylan for mine.We will see if it's worth it's weight :D.Looks good enough to give it a try!:cheers:

Well... some, if not most of you who ordered the brush should have it in hand by now... do we have any feedback? Anyone get a chance to put it to work yet and care to share their thoughts on the brush?

Just arrived today. I won't use it until tomorrow, but the contoured handle already feels much better than the thinner SV brush handle. :thumbsup:

Probably very similar... many high end makeup brushes are made using boars hair. I've bought auto detailing brushes from the Nordstrom makeup counter many times in the past for my personal use.

Primary difference is gonna be the materials used in construction... often times the glue used in makeup brushes won't hold up to harsh cleaners and start to deteriorate. That leads to dropped fibers, cracks, etc.

This brush is made using a chemical resistant epoxy in the base, so it holds the fibers no matter what its exposed to including harsh cleaners, solvents, etc. Even when the bristles become wet and swell it won't cause the base to crack.

Also, you don't see to many makeup brushes with an 8" long handle on them :D

Archived