Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally hit $1K in Adam's orders...SHHHHH!!!

02Xtreme07ss

I blame everything on Dylan.!!! Hun Dylan said to do this. So I have to buy it. Dylan made me buy a TBSS!!!

She's known for a long time that I've always envied Dylan's previous TBSS. Having a black 07 TBSS of my own...well, lets just say I do my best to keep up with the old von Kleist.

I have a suggestion.

Why don't you make her a house detailing kit for herself. Give her a demostration on how well the All Purpose Cleaner works in the bathroom, clean the mirror with the Glass Cleaner and then use the Glass Sealant on the shower doors so the water rolls off. Find a few spots on your carpet and show her how amazing the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner works. Clean her tennis shoes with the Leather Cleaner...are you getting my drift??

It could work to your advantage. 1sm088doubleup.gif

i already got caught! she told me i was grounded from buying anything for my car for awhile.

I told her last night. To my surprise, it didn't phase her. All she said was as long as I'm not ordering hundreds of dollars EVERY month and as long as I can justify the need for what I'm buying to myself, she's fine with it. :banana:

Keep in mind...this is the same woman that I have pretty much given carte blanch to regarding our wedding next year....as if I really had a choice? :lolsmack:

I lost track long ago. Oh wait it wasn't that long. I only found out about adam's in March and have probably spent that much. My last order doesn't show up and I don't remember how much I spent lol.

Archived